• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Nance

Rainier Summit Partner needed - July 6 - 13

Looking to team up with experienced Rainier climber(s) to make a summit attempt anytime within the July 6-13 time frame. I lived in Seattle from 2006-2008, bad weather prevented only attempt, but am flying back, and would like to touch the top as a 30th birthday feat. Got transportation covered.

Recently rode my bicycle from Seattle to North Carolina (solo, self-supported); have bagged Adams; N. Sister (SE ridge); Outer Space; a few other NW peaks; completed the Washington Alpine Club's basic climbing class('07); am in good shape; possess patience; and like to have fun.

http://xcountryonbike.blogspot.com/

Edited by Nance

another partner of mine and i might do fuhrer finger some time during the next week, probably later in the week. im trying to convince him to do kautz glacier instead, so that would be a little more technical but if your interested in either of those routes, keep me posted.

Recently rode my bicycle from Seattle to North Carolina (solo, self-supported...am in good shape

After this ride you must be in superb shape, not just good. :) You reminded me of this fellow Erden Eruc who cycled from Seattle to Alaska and then climbed Denali. Anyway, PM me if other climbing plans fall through and you want to do a car-to-car Rainier/DC.

thanks for the offer, but i need to improve my technical skills before attempting those routes - hopefully soon. have read great reports of people skiing the finger.

You find any takers? Are you still in bike across the country shape? Could you leave Seattle Friday night? Get a quick nap in, and head out around midnight/1am from Paradise and be back down to the car by 2-3pm?