Rainier Summit Partner needed - July 6 - 13

Nance

Looking to team up with experienced Rainier climber(s) to make a summit attempt anytime within the July 6-13 time frame. I lived in Seattle from 2006-2008, bad weather prevented only attempt, but am flying back, and would like to touch the top as a 30th birthday feat. Got transportation covered.

Recently rode my bicycle from Seattle to North Carolina (solo, self-supported); have bagged Adams; N. Sister (SE ridge); Outer Space; a few other NW peaks; completed the Washington Alpine Club's basic climbing class('07); am in good shape; possess patience; and like to have fun.

http://xcountryonbike.blogspot.com/

Edited by Nance

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another partner of mine and i might do fuhrer finger some time during the next week, probably later in the week. im trying to convince him to do kautz glacier instead, so that would be a little more technical but if your interested in either of those routes, keep me posted.

Recently rode my bicycle from Seattle to North Carolina (solo, self-supported...am in good shape

After this ride you must be in superb shape, not just good. :) You reminded me of this fellow Erden Eruc who cycled from Seattle to Alaska and then climbed Denali. Anyway, PM me if other climbing plans fall through and you want to do a car-to-car Rainier/DC.