Miss Me?

Hi! I'm back in town to pick up some of my stuff and visit a few friends (yes, I do have friends). Nice to read all of my "supportive" fan mail, most of which borders on the vulgar...it's interesting to see how when some young miss asks for route advice or whatever, everyone bends over to offer friendly beta, but when a strong assertive woman throws in her opinion on this and that, she's a "bitch". That's why I stopped posting here. Haven't got that yet from the folks in Boulder who seem a little less stressed. Enjoy your little controversies! Bye-bye!

- Donna

P.S. Dwayner: just in case you read this before I call, I can't be there tomorrow. And "pope"! Nothin' much to say to you except girls, stay away from the guy, HE CRAPS IN HIS OWN SLEEPING BAG!!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles...back off, amigo! Me and pope suggested to our girly friend that she adopt the cyber-name "Donna Top-Step" because she wanted to post stuff on the internet without worrying about spooky dudes. I actually came up with the name myself some time ago for funny purposes and she thought it sounded good. "Donna" whose initials are L.S., ain't so bad. I heard from her yesterday. She's probably been scared away from the crappy replies she's gotten on this board. You laugh, my friend, but if you met her in person, I think you'd be drooling worse than pope used to.

So knock off the half-baked speculation and crack open a nice cool quart of Mickey's!

aloha, Dwayner

quote:

Originally posted by Donna Top-Step:

Hi! I'm back in town to pick up some of my stuff and visit a few friends (yes, I do have friends). Nice to read all of my "supportive" fan mail, most of which borders on the vulgar...it's interesting to see how when some young miss asks for route advice or whatever, everyone bends over to offer friendly beta, but when a strong assertive woman throws in her opinion on this and that, she's a "bitch". That's why I stopped posting here. Haven't got that yet from the folks in Boulder who seem a little less stressed. Enjoy your little controversies! Bye-bye!

- Donna

P.S. Dwayner: just in case you read this before I call, I can't be there tomorrow. And "pope"! Nothin' much to say to you except girls, stay away from the guy, HE CRAPS IN HIS OWN SLEEPING BAG!!!!

Donna Darlin'

I for one cannot stand to see you hurt this way by these buttheads. What could such a lovely as you possibly have done to deserve this shit?

I have a proposition for you:

If you're looking for a sensitive, thoughtful, understanding, well-hung gentleman, then I'm your man.

Please contact me at fumduk69@yahoo.com with current beta on the route to your pinnacles and buttress.

Your loyal servant,

thumbs

You should really be more careful about who you call "Fucking Moron". But since you're Pope and you're cool we'll let it slide time and time again.

Why the connection?It was someone you know and is close to your heart who insinuated that you may be one in the same that led me to believe this way. Perhaps they were wrong, but no reason to TRY to get nasty.

As far as DTS and her true identity. If she was and is a real person than fine. Nonetheless there were a number who were not interested in hearing the spray from that one any longer.