Cutting away the B.S. - A mini-rant

willstrickland

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question how do you protect for sport fucking? i tried last night to use cams and got tazered, now that hurt! plasmabeam.gif

went to the next crag(bar)and tried to use some pins and and an ice screw! barely got out with my life!

[This message has been edited by erik (edited 07-26-2001).]

Those are concessions made by the translators of classic Japanese haiku as I understand it. Sometimes it isn't possible to keep to the 575 when switching from Jpn to Eng so they stretch it a bit and make a Jpn 575 and Eng 797 or 353. But if you are composing in your own language you have to follow the 575. But fuck the rules anyways!!!

ml-aki.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I can't read what those little mashmellow glob Hello Kitty things are sayin' when they drink their beer. probably something about whale sushi.

Hey Dru--

They are saying "Kampai!" which means "Cheers" or "bottoms up" or something to that effect. If you ever drink with a Japanese, you can say "Kampai" and his eyes will light up!

Thank you for all the Haiku! It's wonderful to see a burst of poetry amidst the angry threats and insults.