Never Mind

Wil_Carter

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I have any real interest if you utilize this site or not but...

This site does not seemed to be designed as a reference source to answer your climbing questions, but rather a forum of discussion. However, 9 times out of 10, an inquiry results in a least a few useful replies. So what if many posts inject a little humor or bullshit. It just seems stupid to damn a forum because a few people made some sarcastic comments. Roll with the punches.

Yossarian, I think we all should want as many active climbers using this site as possible. The greater the number of active climbers posting and reviewing this site the better it will become. AND I bet the improvement in terms of information and even entertaining banter will prove to be geometric not arithmetic. To the extent discussions go over the edge and make people resistant to participating we all suffer. My guess is that several today’s postings will drive people away.

OK, now I dig it a little better. Truly I did

not mean to step on anyone's toes-I think I was

taken aback by the agressiveness of some of the

replies and responded in kind. Please, no offense to anyone, I'm all about peace these

days. Special thanks to Rod and Caveman-I

learned a bit here-all part of the experience

I guess. But I don't really have time for this anyway and would prefer to meet y'all

at the crags. But I WILL be listening to you

guys and I guess I'll be back when I have something to talk about. Peace.

• 5 years later...
Not that I have any real interest if you utilize this site or not but...

This site does not seemed to be designed as a reference source to answer your climbing questions, but rather a forum of discussion. However, 9 times out of 10, an inquiry results in a least a few useful replies. So what if many posts inject a little humor or bullshit. It just seems stupid to damn a forum because a few people made some sarcastic comments. Roll with the punches.

I swear I just read this same post last week.