• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ivan

yosemite?

complete partner disintegration complete - anyone have a sudden urge to go to the valley next week n' clamber up the capitan? could care less on the route, really, but suuuuure would like to do the nose...

pm or spray enthusiastic horseshite here :)

Well the weather looks like shiz for Rainier this weekend…. I don’t have time for the Capitan, but could be talked into something on the Column or just some free stuff. Could leave around noon on Thur and need to be back sometime late Monday. U got my digits :)

yo ivan, will you aid on the UTW with me? please dude. I want to climb the captain someday and I need a aid mentor who will let me use some of their gear and show me the ropes. I would just go solo stuff but I don't have ascenders or a massive amount of gear. (I do have a semi beefy free rack though). whadya say ivan? spend a day or 2 in late july helping a aid noob out?

Man, wish I could... Maybe by late summer I'll be able to bust out again.

If you need to borrow anything for this effort, swing on by.

yo ivan, will you aid on the UTW with me? please dude. I want to climb the captain someday and I need a aid mentor who will let me use some of their gear and show me the ropes. I would just go solo stuff but I don't have ascenders or a massive amount of gear. (I do have a semi beefy free rack though). whadya say ivan? spend a day or 2 in late july helping a aid noob out?

depends how things work out - maybe i have a partner at least for the first part of my break?

as always, thanx for the support there moof-san - now will i be able to escape come august? :)

Who's the guy in the orange shirt on Davis Holland? For you guys who weren't able to get out, I probably shouldn't post this video of my weekend but hey what the hay....to much fun.

Edited by stevetimetravlr

Who's the guy in the orange shirt on Davis Holland? For you guys who weren't able to get out, I probably shouldn't post this video of my weekend but hey what the hay....to much fun.

Linky sucks

This is a private video :ass:

"Do you have permission to watch this video? If you do please first log in to Vimeo to watch this video."

fix the spray Steve

depends how things work out - maybe i have a partner at least for the first part of my break?

as always, thanx for the support there moof-san - now will i be able to escape come august? :)

I think so, but I have commitments for the weekends of the 7th, and the 13-16th. But I should be able to carve out a week for some insanity in the valley after that.