yosemite?

ivan

complete partner disintegration complete - anyone have a sudden urge to go to the valley next week n' clamber up the capitan? could care less on the route, really, but suuuuure would like to do the nose...

pm or spray enthusiastic horseshite here :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the weather looks like shiz for Rainier this weekend…. I don’t have time for the Capitan, but could be talked into something on the Column or just some free stuff. Could leave around noon on Thur and need to be back sometime late Monday. U got my digits :)

yo ivan, will you aid on the UTW with me? please dude. I want to climb the captain someday and I need a aid mentor who will let me use some of their gear and show me the ropes. I would just go solo stuff but I don't have ascenders or a massive amount of gear. (I do have a semi beefy free rack though). whadya say ivan? spend a day or 2 in late july helping a aid noob out?

yo ivan, will you aid on the UTW with me? please dude. I want to climb the captain someday and I need a aid mentor who will let me use some of their gear and show me the ropes. I would just go solo stuff but I don't have ascenders or a massive amount of gear. (I do have a semi beefy free rack though). whadya say ivan? spend a day or 2 in late july helping a aid noob out?

depends how things work out - maybe i have a partner at least for the first part of my break?

as always, thanx for the support there moof-san - now will i be able to escape come august? :)

Who's the guy in the orange shirt on Davis Holland? For you guys who weren't able to get out, I probably shouldn't post this video of my weekend but hey what the hay....to much fun.

Linky sucks

This is a private video :ass:

"Do you have permission to watch this video? If you do please first log in to Vimeo to watch this video."

fix the spray Steve

depends how things work out - maybe i have a partner at least for the first part of my break?

as always, thanx for the support there moof-san - now will i be able to escape come august? :)

I think so, but I have commitments for the weekends of the 7th, and the 13-16th. But I should be able to carve out a week for some insanity in the valley after that.

• 2 weeks later...