Dicks are short, routes are long

Mike_Buker

I am new to the fear thing, but am old to the B.S. thing. I have climbed since Don Quixote was fresh in Spokane, but have learned that there is much that I don't know. Twenty bucks sez my dick is bigger than yours' and I don't climb as well. My girlfriend is 26 and Indian (and pliant). And yet I can laugh at you poor, competitve bastards. See you in 10 years.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You met those "Bucks" in prision didn't you. They will say anything you want to remain the object of your affections. There are more than that number of "Does" begging to vouch for the immensity of my unit. See you in ten years by which time you should realize that some ethnics age better than others.

OK Mike, you will get through this, we need talk you down. How many pills did you take and what color were they? What is the signifiacance of your girlfriend being an Indian? Is she there with you? We need you to get away from the keyboard and any sharp objects!