UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all fucking bastards, you just haven't admitted it yet summit. Stop with the little off-hand comments about how cool you are, while pretending to be modest. Just relax, you're so uptight when you fart i bet only dogs can hear it. :yoda:

"Nice TR, it reminds me of the other day when I was onsight flashing this sick 10b 8 pitch gnarfest that my friend and I ran up the other day for an easy workout. OLD SCHOOL AMERICAN CLIMBERS!!!" :rolleyes:

Are you sure you didn't leave a neutrino on girth pillar?

Edited by rob

So, lemme get this straight. You guys bully out the climbers so you can devote the whole site to spray. Is that about right?
We don't "bully out" anyone here. What we do is mete out the necessary comeuppance upon those who show up here strutting about like a fucking peacock and behaving like a douchebag. You fit that bill perfectly.

Now, if you want this haranguing to stop, then quit acting like such a douchebag every time you post. No one wants to hear about your FA/FFAs that aren't, your snide remarks to someone that you don't know from Adam and who has lost valuable gear, and the many other juvenile and snarky comments you make here. Get a fucking clue, grow up, and quit being a douchebag, ferchrissakes.

.... and if I might add: welcome to the site. It will all even out soon, don't sweat it, most of us are Douchebags too, but we just got tired of calling each other that cause we've been here for a while.

Seriously.

fuggoff Douchebag! :lmao:

Your just mad because Bill called you a douchebag. Well he called all of a us a douchebag, but what the hell......

yeah...hell, it took a year and a half of beating on KevTard to get him to come around...and shoot, pink is still a punkbitch!

why don't u grab and extension ladder and say that to my face :lmao::lmao::lmao:

why? Seems like you are always on your knees when kevtard is around...