• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Marr

WA Climbing Partners

I'm trying to make the most of being a temp geo-bachelor, and would like to get as much climbing in this summer before the family returns to WA. I've been climbing for several years, so I've collected all the gear - just not able to get out as consistently as I would like anymore. I'm not climbing very hard, so if anyone is interested in moderate trad and looking for a partner, please let me know. Thanks.

Steve

Anyone looking for a climbing partner for this upcoming weekend (June 26-27)? Interested in moderate trad, but would be up for just about anything. Thanks.

Steve

steve.marr125@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm looking to do some climbing this weekend. I have a small trad rack if you want to combine and do some multi-pitch stuff. I have experience in the Cascades and Olympics, I'd be willing to lead 5.7 on gear at this point, should be able to follow 5.10. I've been doing a lot of stuff at the gym but haven't got out too much this year yet.

Jacob

Bremerton

Steve,

I set a goal a while back to climb the 5 volcanoes in Washington State and I am down to the last one - Glacier Peak. It involves a fairly long approach (8 miles) but fairly simple glacier travel. I have been planning for the 9-10-11 of July and a number of the people that thought they could go are unable to. Are you interested in such an adventure?

Jim Carney

jimc@willapabay.org

Hey Jim I got the time I believe and would be down. I'm 29 experienced. live in washngton. Let me know.

Cheers

Topher,

If you are interested in going I am interested in having the company. Time is short. send an email to jimc@willapabay.org and I will send what details I have.

Jim