WA Climbing Partners

Steve Marr

I'm trying to make the most of being a temp geo-bachelor, and would like to get as much climbing in this summer before the family returns to WA. I've been climbing for several years, so I've collected all the gear - just not able to get out as consistently as I would like anymore. I'm not climbing very hard, so if anyone is interested in moderate trad and looking for a partner, please let me know. Thanks.

Steve

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm looking to do some climbing this weekend. I have a small trad rack if you want to combine and do some multi-pitch stuff. I have experience in the Cascades and Olympics, I'd be willing to lead 5.7 on gear at this point, should be able to follow 5.10. I've been doing a lot of stuff at the gym but haven't got out too much this year yet.

Jacob

Bremerton

Steve,

I set a goal a while back to climb the 5 volcanoes in Washington State and I am down to the last one - Glacier Peak. It involves a fairly long approach (8 miles) but fairly simple glacier travel. I have been planning for the 9-10-11 of July and a number of the people that thought they could go are unable to. Are you interested in such an adventure?

Jim Carney

jimc@willapabay.org