• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mrCrane

MSR Fury Tent, 40L Ruck, and more!

MSR Fury 2-Person/4-Season Tent -- $250

This tent is in excellent shape and has been extremely well cared for. Has all the stuff sacks and groundhog stakes it came with. I own all MSR tents, and the quality of their stuff is bar none.

Specs: MSR Fury

Mountain Hardwear Phenom Rucksac (approx 40L) -- $15

Well loved and well used. Contact me for pictures as this ruck has had quite a few repairs on it, but is still in great working order. Used it on trips up to 4 days going light. Think it's a medium... could be a large... not sure!

Specs: Phenom

OR Brooks Ranger LOW overboots Size XL-- $15

Merrell Switchback hiking boots / Size 11 -- $30

8" flotation tails for Denali Snowshoes - $10

email mitchellcrane [at] yahoo [dot] com. I'm based out of Spokane, and these are for local pickup only. I may consider shipping if I can't find a local buyer.

Thank you for your time review my gear sale!