Political Confusion

verticalswamp

I don't understand all the socilaist comments about Canada. Sure we have a universal healthcare system that provides coverage for everyone at a fraction of the cost that SOME private systems run at, while failing to provide adequate coverage for al citizens, but other than that, our dumb rednecks and greed bewildered money men ave brought in a fine selection of homogenizing globalizing anti-nationalistic short sight politicians that make Dubya (cringe) look like he's something other than a former dictator from an AI black listed state. Ah but never mind, keep up the twinkie consumption, eaters of dung.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Verticleswamp:

Maybe Vancouver could host the next WTO meeting and the protesters would not need to cross the border.

BTW - the traffic in Vancouver was not bad compared to the regular I-5 commute.

You should limit your words to no more than 2 sylables if you want any of us to comprehend you next manifest. I am still not sure if it is self degrading of Cheeseheads or insulting to Americans.

I got this figured out now I think. If verticalswamp is who I think he is then he is the buddy of ken and george seen fighting up a WI 3 in the West Coast Ice guide!!! The same 'swamp' who once told me that facial hair was 'not a chick magnet'. Correct?? grin.gif