Fare thee well, bruddah...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fare thee well" Huh, did the fucker up and die already? WTF?

Look at the face of that Ute. Been some good times for sure.

On the FA of Bewitched:

a_resized_Bill_and_Adam_on_Bewitched.JPG

2nd ascent of The Salathe Highway:

A_resized_Adam_on_the_2nd_ascent_of_The_Salathe_Highway.JPG

2nd or 3rd ascent of Jimmies favorite, LCK belaying/sleeping.

Adam_leading_2nd_pitch_of_Jimmies_Favorite_2_resized2.jpg

Rapping after we did the FA of the Lone Wolf route at Beacon.

Resized_Adam_rapping_off_P1.jpg

Phil belaying the First ascent and First Naked Ascent of the Right Cheek at The Far Side.

Resized_Adam_FA_Right_Cheek_1a.jpg

And Penelope too out at Jimmies.

Penolope_small.jpg

In addition to his "go for it" upbeat attitude, what I greatly appreciate, and I'm really saying this for the benefit of all my future partners:-) is the massive amount of shit he will carry into the backcountry so that my lazy ass can get a relatively free ride.

Vios con dios amigo!

Adam_Larry_Jim_Bill_Kyle_and_Phil_at_The_Far_Side.jpg

Adam Winslow Larry Jennings Jim Opdycke Bill Coe Kyle Silverman and Phil Guidotte

Hey, went out yesterday with Adam and Penelope stayed at my house. That dog got FAT since that picture was taken! Shes still sweet, but if shes not careful she'll be relegated to climbing 5.6/5.7 slabs with old fat guys like me. :lmao:

PS, what kind of bullshit clip in thing is that in your 2nd pic LCK? Is that a personal PAS autoblock or some other newfangled invention I am unaware of? Found it on page 203 of a John Long anchor book?

PS, what kind of bullshit clip in thing is that in your 2nd pic LCK? Is that a personal PAS autoblock or some other newfangled invention I am unaware of? Found it on page 203 of a John Long anchor book?

sleeping with a harness on is uncomfortable and also inconvenient in the middle of the night should one have to take a dump. i instructed KB on this and produced for him an alternative to sleeping with the full rig on, which he took to pretty quickly :laf:

Thanks Kenny and Bill - you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy... wait... nope, that's the sunshine in Colorado doing that! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But seriously guys, Portland was a good time and climbing with y'all was a big part of that, Thanks for the memories. You all have a place to stay anytime you want to Jam Colorado cracks (even those who were too lazy to post - I know the feeling). Cheers, Adam

• 1 month later...