Flotilla Choir parady

billcoe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do the turks really have any less blood on their hands, historically?

Probably more. Is it 4-6 millions Armenians died during the genocide during (?) the 1st world war?

Actually I overestimated the numbers by at least a factor factor of ~3:

"Estimates vary between 600,000 (per the modern Turkish state) to 1,500,000 (per Western scholars)" according to wikipedia

my point exactly - they're all ignoble motherfuckers, and the only ones of them i can muster sorrow and sympathy for are the kids, who soon enough will be adults and full-fledged parts of the problems themselves!

I feel that you are totally wrong about this. Most Turks have no more responsibility for their government policy toward the Kurds than most Americans do for their government policy toward Iraq (not only Americans were manipulated into war but they voted multiple times since 2006 for withdrawal from Iraq), little less for what their grand-parents' government did to the Armenians. You should really reconsider your thinking on this.

there's not that much mystery as to what a decent, equitable solution to the israeli-palestianian solution would look like - but there is no political will amongst any of those cock-suckers to make it a reality, so how can we cry for any of them, no matter what the fuck they do?

As long as the land grabbing goes on, we all know it's empty rhetoric.

all the shots to the head proves is that the Israelis are well trained. where would you shoot someone 5 feet away from you trying to kill you if you don't know whether they've got a flak jacket on?

have you never played counterstrike???

"and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back"

:grlaf:

Israelis trying to be funny: yet one more reason to hate them.

They should take a hint from us and outsource that shit to Canuckistan.

Where's Offwhite to point out your bigotry and antisemitism?

More importantly, where is El Jefe, that staunch opponent of racism? :rolleyes:

Looks like Jew-Hater gets a pass. Why am I not surprised?

all the shots to the head proves is that the Israelis are well trained. where would you shoot someone 5 feet away from you trying to kill you if you don't know whether they've got a flak jacket on?

have you never played counterstrike???

"and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back"

:grlaf:

Further proof that bringing knives and bats to a gun fight is a bad idea. Hopefully next time the Israelis won't fast rope onto a ship with LTL as primary.