2006 K2 Shuksan - $100

nayrbkcin

Black Diamond Guidelite skins included!

Drilled and filled from Dynafits. Size is 176.

These skis were my first AT skis and have been well used, but they're still in good shape. I have enjoyed skiing these so much that I seriously considered keeping them but decided that someone else might enjoy learning with these.

photo3.jpg

Below is a description from Backcountry.com:

K2 Shuksan Randonnee Ski

K2 got together with AMGA guide Martin Volken to design an alpine touring ski which tours effortlessly and cruises steep backcountry descents—the Shuksan Randonnee Ski. This K2 ski isn't one of those only-for-the-fluff planks. Its wood-and-metal combination core provides the response and edge control you need to pull off steep descents in everything from beautiful spring corn to horrendous broken crust. Plus, at only 1575g, the Shuksan Randonnee Skis is light enough to take on long backcountry tours and ski mountaineering trips. *Available for US shipment only.

Bottom Line:

Get further into the mountains with the K2 Shuksan Randonnee Ski.

Tech Specs:

Dimensions: 119/78/105mm Turn Radius: 16m (progressive) Top Sheet: Triaxial Braid torsion box cap Core Material: Titanal metal laminate and wood Base Material: IMS E-4000 Tail: Flat Binding System: Alpine Touring Binding Included: No Recommended Binding: Any alpine Touring Weight: [174cm] 1575g Recommended Use: Alpine Touring and ski mountaineering

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic