Fuck Jesus

rob

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i remembered you looking the spitting image OF jesus - you having self-respect issues home-boi? or is this some kinda high school "oh my god that bitch is wearing the same shoes as me!" kinda thang? :)

Church excommunicates nun for saving woman's life

She should have let the baby AND the mother die, like a good conservative. That would have been SOOOOO much better.

It's hard for me to imagine anybody believes in that "god" bullshit anymore. What a bunch of knuckle-dragging republican oil-industry shills.

Don't you really mean "fucking Democrats" Rob?

catholic.jpg

She should have let the baby AND the mother die, like a good conservative. That would have been SOOOOO much better.

It's hard for me to imagine anybody believes in that "god" bullshit anymore. What a bunch of knuckle-dragging republican oil-industry shills.

Don't you really mean "fucking Democrats" Rob?

catholic.jpg

Well Rob?

Ummm...no? Clearly this bishop is one of the republican catholics, of which it looks like it's about 50/50 among weekly mass attendants (which I'm assuming he is.)

I know you're just fucking with me but are you saying this ass-fucking bishop really sounds like a liberal? :crazy:

Fuck Mohammed? Right on. I'm OK with that, too. Fucking crazy ass camel fucker.

The pope sucks.

Yes, but only young penis. Under 10, preferably. He likes to bite balls.

Ummm...no? Clearly this bishop is one of the republican catholics, of which it looks like it's about 50/50 among weekly mass attendants (which I'm assuming he is.)

I know you're just fucking with me but are you saying this ass-fucking bishop really sounds like a liberal? :crazy:

Not necessarily. I'm just trying to show you that Catholics--like farmers--are difficult to pigeonhole. Your fire just seemed a bit misdirected.

Not necessarily. I'm just trying to show you that Catholics--like farmers--are difficult to pigeonhole. Your fire just seemed a bit misdirected.

How would you know? You're neither.

SHE WAS EXCOMMUNICATED??? OMG!!! THAT'S TERRIBLE!!! THE HUMANITY!!!