What is about you that attracts internet stalkers?

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who you are, here and ST. Weird

LOL! :lmao: I've actually known who I am for some time in fact. Some punk assed jackass who needs his teeth knocked down his throat sends me one single email with a couple of trys at swear words and I'm being stalked? NOT! Ha ha! Wish that was all anyone ever had to endure in life!

You should have seen how he attacked Mister E /Skip and Anastasia earlier. So I properly jumped his ass over that crazyness. I could have sat back and been quiet but it's not my way when I see someone out of line and hurting others. So he's still resentful cause he's a punk-assed bitch. That's all. No big deal. He might grow out of it in a couple of years.

Nobody here ever stalked me that I know of..... yet:-). Got argumentative on a personal level with Pat here I suppose but I think we both grew up a tad and moved up and on. You ever look at the way these guys on CC.com mix it up almost everyday? Holy shit....here, check it out: http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/961549/all/Fairness

Wow! Damn good thing most of these guys aren't armed and live near each other. LOL! :shock: Of course, there climbing areas would be less crowded of course! Woot!

Take care all:

Bill

What do you expect?

It has been pretty clear since I started coming here that anyone who stood up regularly to right wing goons on this site was in for a rough ride and had better be ready for the most vicious verbal abuse. These guys lie, are mostly stupid, and systematically attack your person while rarely putting forward an argument relevant to the topic.

These guys lie, are mostly stupid, and systematically attack your person while rarely putting forward an argument relevant to the topic.

Well, can you blame them? Considering some of their bat-shit crazy ideas, distraction and personal attacks are probably their best bet at defending their position. :crazy:

Edited by rob

You know who you are, here and ST. Weird

LOL! :lmao: I've actually known who I am for some time in fact. Some punk assed jackass who needs his teeth knocked down his throat sends me one single email with a couple of trys at swear words and I'm being stalked? NOT! Ha ha! Wish that was all anyone ever had to endure in life!

You should have seen how he attacked Erik Wolfe /Skip and Anastasia earlier. I properly jumped his ass over that crazyness. I could have sat back and been quiet but it's not my way when I see someone out of line and hurting others. So he's still resentful cause he's a punk-assed bitch. That's all. No big deal. He might grow out of it in a couple of years.

Nobody here ever stalked me that I know of..... yet:-). Got argumentative on a personal level with Pat here I suppose but I think we both grew up a tad and moved up and on. You ever look at the way these guys on CC.com mix it up almost everyday? Holy shit....here, check it out: http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/961549/all/Fairness

Wow! Damn good thing most of these guys aren't armed and live near each other. LOL! :shock: Of course, there climbing areas would be less crowded of course! Woot!

Take care all:

Bill

(303) 886-5797

well normally when i give a guy my number he calls me, he has a big drill, grown up kids and a wedding ring from a cracker jack box.

Well, I made both of our rings and out of silver, not gold, it's true. (Had I known that I could have fished one out of a box...hmmmm) It's currently 2 big drills, not one, as well.

As far as the womanizing republican thing goes. Ouch! Same woman for 30 years and no other, and I voted for John Kerry and have on occasion voted for many other dems (and repubs) here and there. I try to vote for the person and not the party, which explains why the traitors son, Al Gore jr., didn't get my vote. I often find that the things I really care about - no one running should be getting my vote.

Repubs are often all mouth on freedom until their personal morality get involved and then they want you to go to their church or to jail. Screw them. Fiscally, we need to get the budget under control and I don't care what brand they claim to be, but it's #1 on the radar for our country. Bush went crazy on running us into the hole. And any more, I'd prefer any candidate who will honestly say they are a "tax and spend" liberal (Obama) over a guy lying about it and is in actuality a "borrow and spend" conservative (Bush) any day. We'll get there anyway, but as a country we'll wind up in hell and hock up to our necks to China much slower with the tax and spender. If Clinton would come back and take another shot at balancing the budget, he'd be my man for the job, despite the onerous restrictions on weapons he initiated while in office. After Clinton was in office it wasn't in my mind that anyone as the next President would or even could toss us off the economic cliff so fast and so far as Bush did.

My wife and I often split and cancel our votes. We share our research and thoughts on that before we vote, and occasionally one of us will change our mind because of it. I climb with both side of the fences and your politics don't matter to me. Same with religion.

Now as far as the call goes, ever try picking up yer phone? :) :-)

guy-doesnt-call.jpg

I left you a message.

Sherri, you already give us all great joy with your beautiful works of art. I carry the memory of them in my head and occasionally they'll just pop in there, thank you for that. I'd tie in for a lap or 2 up the rock with you anytime. :kisss:

Repubs are often all mouth on freedom until their personal morality get involved and then they want you to go to their church or to jail. Screw them.

well, between their wanting to crush every national revolution in the developing world for the last 100 years, their campaigns against civil rights and their attempts at disenfranchising minority voters, it is already clear their idea of freedom is twisted.

Fiscally, we need to get the budget under control and I don't care what brand they claim to be, but it's #1 on the radar for our country. Bush went crazy on running us into the hole. And any more, I'd prefer any candidate who will honestly say they are a "tax and spend" liberal (Obama) over a guy lying about it and is in actuality a "borrow and spend" conservative (Bush) any day. We'll get there anyway, but as a country we'll wind up in hell and hock up to our necks to China much slower with the tax and spender.

#1 priority is to get people back to work and that's going to demand investing.

If Clinton would come back and take another shot at balancing the budget, he'd be my man for the job, despite the onerous restrictions on weapons he initiated while in office. After Clinton was in office it wasn't in my mind that anyone as the next President would or even could toss us off the economic cliff so fast and so far as Bush did.

did you fall asleep during the dotcom bubble burst? what about congress canning Glass-Steagal on his watch? what about the loss of millions of good jobs because of NAFTA?

"this", as in someone answered 2 of your posts in this thread? the first one of which responded directly to comments you made about him? Perhaps you should avoid posting on the internet, then nobody would do "this".

well, between their wanting to crush every national revolution in the developing world for the last 100 years, their campaigns against civil rights and their attempts at disenfranchising minority voters, it is already clear their idea of freedom is twisted.

Like Poland? Czechoslovakia? Bosnia? Kosovo? USSR? China? South Africa? (etc, etc, etc?) Oh, that's right--we didn't support your brand of revolution wherein leftist thugs either slowly or immediately crush every cell of individuality a human being can possess and take away the fruits of his or her labor? I'm not sure what planet you live on, but the so-called freedom you promote here is anything but. Run along, little commie puke.

You should have seen how he attacked Mister E /Skip and Anastasia earlier. So I properly jumped his ass over that crazyness. I could have sat back and been quiet but it's not my way when I see someone out of line and hurting others. So he's still resentful cause he's a punk-assed bitch. That's all. No big deal. He might grow out of it in a couple of years.

Take care all:

Bill

No problems, Bill, but thanks anyway!

I am still contemplating what's better though: to be hated by Pink or to be called a "troll/plonk" on RC when I asked a reasonable (I thought at the time) question about climbing overhangs.

Take care all:

Bill

No problems, Bill, but thanks anyway!

I am still contemplating what's better though: to be hated by Pink or to be called a "troll/plonk" on RC when I asked a reasonable (I thought at the time) question about climbing overhangs.

Um, yeah, you're the only head case here that ever pulled the gun card, Billcoocoo. Not that anyone...ever...takes you seriously.

:kisss: There's a "Gun Card" someplace? I don't think that I have any of those "Gun Cards" although I do have a shitload of real guns. Shitloads. I'd probably buy a "Gun Card" if that was a card you shot at .....jus' sayin'.

There, hope you feel better now T.

Rock River Arms LAR-15

Rock_River_Arms_LAR-15_right_side_overview.jpg

Couple of X-6 Mastershop series pistols

Sig_P220_and_P226_X_sixes1.jpg

P220_Right_Side_open.jpg

P220_Right_Side_in_case.jpg

Sig P220

Sig_P220_45_pistol_small.jpg

Panther Arms DPMS LR-308 24 (it's a tuned .308 for accurate long range shooting)

A-3 Upper

Bennie Coolie Brake (JP)

Timney Trigger

Harris Pivot Bi-Pod

Tac Latch

Leupold 6.5-20x50 MK-4 side focus and TMR Reticle

Warne Rings

DPMS_Panther_at_the_range.jpg

Colt Cadet .22

small_Colt_Cadet_22.jpg

Para Slim Hawg .45

small_Para_Slim_Hawg_45.jpg

Les Baer 1911

Small_Les_Baer_Premier_2_45_with_red_dot_sight.jpg

Sig .45 220P Earnest Langdon Edition

Small_Sig_Sauer_220P_Earnest_Langdon_Edition_45.jpg

What the heck is this?

doggiestyletiger.jpg

Some 9mm. CZ tactical Sport, Sig 226 X-5 and a Sig Blackwater 226.

small_CZ_75_Tactical_Sport_Sig_226_X_5_Sig_226_Blackwater.jpg

Rock_River_A4_small.jpg

Target practice

Cathedral_after1.jpg

Shotguns

Shaun_with_guns_small.jpg

Wilson combat protector 1911 .45.

Big_Wally_more_stuff_small.jpg

Of course, if it was up to you, you'd get the population all disarmed so that we could just sit around and talk about our need for freedom as it got encroached. Much like Mexico, where they have a strong constitution AND strong gun control that has effectively gotten all guns out of honest citizens and allowed the guns to be concentrated in the police (who are the ones doing a lot of the murders and kidnapings) and the drug lords. 200,000 people protested against the police and that bullshit they are pulling in Mexico City, but really, all they can do is talk. Those with the guns makes the rules. 23,000 people were killed last year in Northern Mexico last year.

Good thing they have gun control.