Props to local Subaru shop

davidk

If you own a Subaru and live anywhere close to Kirkland, I highly recommend All Wheel Drive Auto for service. I recently started taking my beloved Subi to AWD Auto after my neighbor suggested them, and I couldn't be happier with their service and friendliness.

Example:

I needed a new driver's side window switch module. Went in one morning last week, and the guy said "sure thing, I can have it here by 3pm." I got a call at 2:40 and the part was in. I picked it up, and they came out to my car and showed me how to remove my door panel so I could install it myself.

This week, after leaving Stone Gardens via the potholed mess that is their back parking lot, I started hearing a loud metallic rattling under my car. Went back to AWD Auto today, where they looked at my car immediately. In under an hour they had tightened up the exhaust heat shields and investigated a couple other noises it was making, and cleared the engine codes that had lit-up my check engine light. All while I chatted with the front desk employee about his modified Outback and Subaru off-roading adventures. Then the mechanic handed me the keys, and they told me the service was complementary*.

Next time I need to drop some major $$$ on repairs, I'm going back to All Wheel Drive Auto .

*results might not be typical, but these guys are truly helpful and will treat you and your car right. No BS, no hard sell, no sleaze.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days