TEAM WEAK DRUNKARDS

Dru

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail Stout Beer!

I am looking into some new camera equipment so I can document all of the ascents. I volunteer to be the cameraman. I was thinking we could even make posters of beer bellied drunks hanging from mono digit pockets with a Guinness stout in one hand!?

What qualifies someone to be on this team? There must be some sort of criteria? If you wear lycra you are definitely out in my eyes.

To qualify for TEAM WEAK DRUNKARDS stringent membership requirements you must be able to drink alcohol (sorry Aidan) and realize that the whole thing is really a sarcastic flame directed at "Team Harsh Realm" for making the West Butt out to be something worthwile and posting centerold pix of his girlfriend on his website! I took one look at that site and the spray quotient was so high stuff is still dripping off my computer....

The alpinestout thing was just a gag directed at mikeadam's alpinelite site. Lite beer is no fitting drink for alpinism! Remember stout beer = more calories = warmer bivis.

i will give team harsh tokes some props, truthfully for anyone out there maintaining a climbing website, you need to follow buddies example. i see enough pics of dudes climbing, lets get some more ladies pics out there!! grin.gif

as far as beer drinking goes, bring it on. i will have to say that ray is going to be the honorary drinking commisioneer of any group. cheers for ray! cool.gif

careful dru,

last time i saw ray he was mentioning something about this cute little canadian that bought him a drink. tongue.gif now that is scarier then modern a4.

"remember when sex was safe and climbing dangerous?"

a quite from the back of my friends truck.

adian- don't ask and we won't tell grin.gif

As for the Team t-shirts just get any old climbing t-shirt like a YMS "Go Climb A Rock" shirt from 1989, then leave it in your trunk for a year and pour some beer on it. That will do!

As for Ray Borbon bringing the beer, or Ray Beer bringing the bourbon, remember "you get what you pay for", if he shows up with Lucky you have waived your right to complain.

And Team Weak Drunkards will only become Team Harsh Tokes when you guys come up to Squamish, as I am unwilling to smuggle. I will be there all weekend this weekend, weather permitting.