la la la la

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, No....you've got it all wrong there Zulu Death Freakshow Guy from liberal Seattle. It goes...

Swish, sweat, gasp, Swish, sweat, gasp, click, click, swoop, swoop...REPEAT until exhausted. This is the sound that some of the readers and posters on this site make during the freetime they sacrifice to pursue their individual passions such as backcountry skiing.

Others sound like this:

Grunt, grunt, struggle, struggle, curse, fumble, drop, curse, fumble, wiggle, plead, pray, CLIP!! Phew!

Later we sound like:

Chug, chug, laugh, spray, spray...

Later we sound even funnier:

Ring, Ring, curse, drive, swerve, sit, sit, work work, logon, post, mind wanders...dreams for the weekend creep in...partners lined up...FRIDAY!!

So people here climb, ski, WORK and have to deal with it for 5 days a week so they can play in "YOUR" mountains with their friends and partners. Part of the distraction seems to be this site and some people find alot of useful information here. So what's your deal again? Oh yeah!

Here's what you sound like to me...

Hi my name is ZDFG (Zulu Death Freakshow Guy),

I am going to make my voice heard by creating a number of protest postings that will encourage people to not post on this website, but they will still email one another *secretly* in a big plot to foil this pathetic attempt at Ayn Rand style egoism. Therefore, despite all my best efforts to be the Darth Vader of the cyberhighway I will still have to see them in the mountains and peeing within 100m of my favorite bathing stream!

My favorite *HumpTree* will be felled for asbestos sniffing junkies to enjoy and I will be left to my fend for myself in a world of insiduous digital manifest destiny out of staters intent on putting an internet kiosk next to the handicapped crapper at Camp Muir.

OH! And for celebration of everytime you post I am going to buy a Washington hunting license, 3 fat Washington state Xmas trees a year, a snowmobile, and an innertube to descend from Mt Adams with in a show of defiance against the rubber industry in Vietnam.

Signed,

One of those condenscending COLORADO born and bred UNIX computer users....NYAH!

P.S. Incidentally the skiing the last 4 days was the best all season.