The bill that will make most of you illegal

glassgowkiss

Of course you know that GGK is in no way trying to renounce his Polish citizenship, so give it a rest. We've had this conversation before:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/813549/Searchpage/1/Main/60842/Words/renounce/Search/true/Re_another_fiasco_of_bush_e_fo#Post813549

I see your grandfather's leg humping gene runs pure in you.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGK, are you a US citizen?
Well?

Yes I am

Yea, one who still holds his Polish passport. I guess, in a sense, you could rightly describe Poland as Europe's town pump. I hear she likes it from both ends at once.

FW you are one dumb fuck. As the matter of fact you don't even know the laws in this country. Here is a read for you:

Dual Citizenship

"The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own citizenship laws based on its own policy.Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth.

A U.S. citizen may acquire foreign citizenship by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. citizen may not lose the citizenship of the country of birth.U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one citizenship or another."

No go and fuck a pig.

...I guess, in a sense, you could rightly describe Poland as Europe's town pump. I hear she likes it from both ends at once.
I normally try to keep my distance from these kinds of "discussions", but this one was OTT, FW.

Just disgraceful. Shame on you.

I normally try to keep my distance from these kinds of "discussions", but this one was OTT, FW. Shame on you

OK then Sobo, just a big heads up then, do not, that's NOT look up the web site G-spotter linked: lemonparty.org, or your eyes will burn and fall out of your face for sure. "...disgraceful" may seem minor in comparison.

Damn Drew :shock: Which one is Kevbone?

Fixed the quote Paul

Edited by billcoe

I normally try to keep my distance from these kinds of "discussions", but this one was OTT, FW. Shame on you

OK then Sobo, just a big heads up then, do not, that's NOT look up the web site G-spotter linked: lemonparty.org, or your eyes will burn and fall out of your face for sure. "...disgraceful" may seem minor in comparison.

Damn Drew :shock: Which one is Kevbone?

Fixed the quote Paul

SO, dual citizenship is bad...how?

Dual citizenship is just smart. A hall pass to live and work in Europe? Oh, no thanks: Proud to be an American. Europe's a shithole. I prefer Black Diamond.

I have a DD214, do you?

So try crossing the border or getting a passport with your DD214. good luck! DD214 has nothing to do with proving your legal status in the US, so as far as proving your status is as good as a roll of toilet paper.

Here is an example:

U.S. birth certificate or registration of birth (must be original or certified copy, have a seal, and be issued by an authorized United States government agency such as the Bureau of Vital Statistics or State Board of Health. (Hospital issued certificates are not acceptable).

Valid Passport (if foreign passport, must include appropriate U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) documents, as specified below).

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) documents (must be a valid unexpired document) as follows:

Certificate of Naturalization

Certificate of Citizenship

Permanent Resident Card

I-551 Stamp contained in valid foreign passport

I-94 card contained in valid foreign passport

Alien Registration Receipt card (Resident Alien Card)

Temporary Resident card

Employment Authorization card

Refugee Travel document

Now, see what I am talking about- if you don't consider a birth certificate a primary document then a vast majority of people in this country will be illegal, which is utterly absurd.

Amazingly, it wasn't until quite recently that having an honorable DD214 didn't mean you were a citizen or able to become one. And we are still recruiting non-citizens for the military.

At one point military service was considered a road to citizenship but the applicant had to be a legal resident of this country.

I have a DD214, do you?

So try crossing the border or getting a passport with your DD214. good luck! DD214 has nothing to do with proving your legal status in the US, so as far as proving your status is as good as a roll of toilet paper.

Here is an example:

U.S. birth certificate or registration of birth (must be original or certified copy, have a seal, and be issued by an authorized United States government agency such as the Bureau of Vital Statistics or State Board of Health. (Hospital issued certificates are not acceptable).

Valid Passport (if foreign passport, must include appropriate U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) documents, as specified below).

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) documents (must be a valid unexpired document) as follows:

Certificate of Naturalization

Certificate of Citizenship

Permanent Resident Card

I-551 Stamp contained in valid foreign passport

I-94 card contained in valid foreign passport

Alien Registration Receipt card (Resident Alien Card)

Temporary Resident card

Employment Authorization card

Refugee Travel document

Now, see what I am talking about- if you don't consider a birth certificate a primary document then a vast majority of people in this country will be illegal, which is utterly absurd.

I haven't read the proposed legislation but the NPR article doesn't say that the legislation would invalidate birth certificates.

...legislation has been introduced in Congress and a pair of states to deny birth certificates to babies born of illegal-immigrant parents.

This leads me to believe that in order to receive a new birth certificate the parents would need to prove they are citizens (probably with their own birth certificates).

The article also states that the objective is to create a piece of legislation in order to bring suit against the federal government to get a supreme court ruling on the 14th amendment. In other words, to have the current precedent reexamined through a supreme court ruling.

I would think that you'd be a bit more humble considering the relatively short period of time you and you're family have been in this country. I would also think you'd pay a bit closer attention to the details if this subject is so important to you.

Why should I be humble facing a pure stupidity? All I am saying is is a wrong way to go about it, period.

Probably because:

1) You failed at reading comprehension and no one is trying to invalidate US birth certificates as a form of proof of citizenship. At least as far as that NPR article goes (I can't find a link to the proposed legislation in the article).

2) You just barely rolled off the boat from Poland. Having a sheet of paper saying you're now a citizen doesn't justify your smug attitude.

Why should I be humble facing a pure stupidity? All I am saying is is a wrong way to go about it, period.

Probably because:

1) You failed at reading comprehension and no one is trying to invalidate US birth certificates as a form of proof of citizenship. At least as far as that NPR article goes (I can't find a link to the proposed legislation in the article).

2) You just barely rolled off the boat from Poland. Having a sheet of paper saying you're now a citizen doesn't justify your smug attitude.

DD214 doesn't prove you can think, just proves you are good with following orders. Last time I check reading comprehension also wasn't required upon signing a contract. Obviously your logic is air tight

The article also states that the objective is to create a piece of legislation in order to bring suit against the federal government to get a supreme court ruling on the 14th amendment. In other words, to have the current precedent reexamined through a supreme court ruling

Fucking brilliant- Supreme Court has to rule on constitutionality of the amendment to the constitution - biggest oxymoron I have heard all week.

DD214 doesn't prove you can think, just proves you are good with following orders. Last time I check reading comprehension also wasn't required upon signing a contract. Obviously your logic is air tight

Nor does being an ingrate Polack. I like how you're trying to change the subject away from your confusion of even the most basic text. Please quote the section of the article, or proposed bill, that says they (Republican lawmakers) are trying to invalidate US birth certificates as proof of citizenship.

Fucking brilliant- Supreme Court has to rule on constitutionality of the amendment to the constitution - biggest oxymoron I have heard all week.

Dumbass, it's interpretation or precedence of the amendment. I realize this is over your head but the same recently happened with the 2nd amendment.