The bill that will make most of you illegal

glassgowkiss

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When taken to its logical extreme, that would produce the absurd result that children of invading armies would be considered citizens of the U.S."

or:

"When taken beyond the absurd, yet mislabeled logical extreme above, that would produce the even more absurd result that spawn of invading alien armadas would be considered citizens of the U.S."

pure stupidity

At least we can start deporting retards like FW, who's only "proof" of citizenship will be birth certificate. Let's not forget his parents will be considered illegal as well, since they also have their b.c as a "proof". it's really opening of a "pandora box" to deportations.

Lectured about citizenship by a foreigner without a high school diploma. This is a new one! :rolleyes:

what does having a high school diploma have to do with anything? do academic degrees ensure that you know what you are talking about? you might have a pile of ph.d.'s for all i know, bedwetter, but what you post here pretty conclusively demonstrates that you are a witless buffoon and bigoted asswipe. glassgowkiss is a good guy at heart, but you're just a hate filled jerk.

"useless knee-jerk tool"? coming from a fascist moron like you that is high praise indeed.

i'm certainly able to grasp the small and mean spirit of your posts, peckerhead.

I think by "peckerhead" you really mean "worthless cunt".

And I agree that if invading armies are having children here, then they would indeed be american citizens at that point in time, amongst the crumbled ruins of our society, picking through the ashes...

Fairweather reaches the hallowed halls of post-secondary education in middle age and he's suddenly the mouthpiece of the intelligentsia.

I don't think he'll have a chance to use this education where he is going to get deported by his republifuck buddies.

And it doesn't change the fact, this bill is retarded and a real pandora box.

rbw1966: cc.com's own John Kerry. Got his purple heart on WI2.

El jefe: Just plain dim.

Choada: Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

GGK: The poster child for immigration reform. Who let this guy in?

FW: why buttfucking produces stupid morons. now go fuck some sheep... sorry- a pig (McSame/Palin by landslide....)

Refresh my memory again: was your grandfather German, or Russian?

refresh our memory: McCain by landslide....., because you know this country better. like i said- don't you have a date with a pig?

Only a degenerate scumbag would make a joke about someone's Grandmother getting raped during WW2.

Is there a way to block a person entirely? No quotes, no nothing, so I don't have to ever see this worthless loser's spew ever? Throw them down the memoryhole completely?