Message for Who Cares

mikeadam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sorry if I offended anyone by that but uhh well I don't know anyone that claims that much exp. and knows me other than him and one other person.

I will admit it was a lousy shot in the dark from me frown.gif

However I was kinda fired up at the moment and just stepped on my di**.

If this Who Cares has really been at it for 30 years or so and knows me then I can only assume that it now is the other person I have in mind. Not trying to be like a policeman though.

Who knows maybe the guy was lying.... about it all.

Jim Y. I extend my serious apologies if you ever read this.

-Ray

This has all been highly entertaining. Maybe we should open up a special forum for slander, verbal abuse, taunts, threats, and personal insults. You know,like the WWF of the internet climbing community, where posting in the forum is like stepping into the ring. Maybe useful information could be somewhat separated from the Weekly World News type posts. I think these are great fun. And yes, I love The Weekly World News. It's so much fun to see people make asses out of themselves by taking other people's crap seriously.

you're a dumb ass dude.

that guy called who cares was a dick and insulted several people online. those folks were right to call him out on it. you washington people make me laugh and you can't climb worth a shit either, but you think you can. where i come from what who cares did is called cowardice. there are many cowards on the internet hiding behind their digital identities. i met mike adamson several times at spire rock, fossil rock, and in oregon in 94-95. he's a stand up guy. he could also pull your arms off if he wanted to skinny climber bretheren. drill sergeant personality and built like an NFL fullback. i'm 6'2" and 200lbs and i was very intimidated by him. i would say you're lucky that your faces are hiding behind these brain boxes or who cares would be in the hospital right now. probably smart ass commentators are included in that category.

I feel like I'm watching a fight to a hockey game. It was fun for a minute, but it's time to get back to the game. I actually find it hard to believe Who cares actually feels like what he posted. I think he did it to get you guys riled. If he did, it worked and now he's winning the fight. I find it best to just ignore him. Why lower yourselves to his level? Take care of the guy when you meet him in a dark alley! DPP

man, you guys are just all pumped out over this, it really is fun to see you morons get all worked up over this, geez...but whatever...put your overfluffed egos away - you are so, so tiresome.

curt, 200 lbs? whatever! maybe with the 50 lbs of chulupas tied around your waist.

mike, pashaw! a stiff breeze could knock you over.

ray, The Rock is coming for you! You! Me! in the battle cage - I am going to get medieval on your ass!!!

i'm not the curt mentioned in the earlier post above.i don't think you understand about these guys bozo.i think you pissed them off and i believe they are intense enough to figure out who you are.i feel sorry for you now smart guy....

Chepe,

I don't know who Who Cares is. I just want a front row seat at the !!BATTLE CAGE!!! Close enough to get spit on if possible. Rock On!!

And Curt,

I may be a dumb ass but am definitely not a dumb ass dude. DON'T CALL ME DUUUUUDE!!!! or it'll be you and me in the battle cage.

I may even sign on for the tag team chalupa wrestling match.

I think the new category is a great idea. When someone torques you off, you take it off the thread and to: THE BATTLE CAGE!!

I just heard about this board and Jim Yoder and my names being used LUCKY(Curtis Gibson )Jim is off line and is working on a house and knows nothing about the battle Me (LUCKY Curtis Gibson )I want someone to fill me in Jim and I put up a new route this weekend at Frenchmans Coulee What were you blackbelt keyboard experts doing.

Gibson,

To set the record straight the information is contained in 3 seperate threads. One is this one. One is called "Missing Climbers on Mt Baker" and the other is simply entitled "Missing Climbers".

In short:

There was someone spraying bad karma on this board about the 2 missing climbers on Mt Baker, and insulting individuals who were posting on the topic. It got heated quickly because Who Cares is a pussy hiding behind an alias and wouldn't identify themselves. Someone else conjectured it was JY based on previous bad blood between him, you, and RB, but was quickly discounted as a theory by many people.

I left this message up so that this person known as "Who Cares" can have a chance to step forward. All in all it was one of the lamer threads ever propogated on this site, which simply reaffirms my belief that I don't climb to socialize with the Washington/Oregon climbing community or any other community for that matter.

I just climb for the chicks and so I can trundle blocks on climbers like "Who Cares".

Take care Lucky.

Mike

Thanks for the beta Mike.don't let the trools get you stired up .I've deleted myself from several boards because of being sucked into useless flame treads.I've been told there has been a siteing of a burley dude named mike at rattle snake boulders

must be you ,hope to run into you at the crag .LUCKY

I can't believe nobody has jumped on unregistered Curt yet for saying nobody in Washington can climb. Care to qualify that statement at all? Are you talking strictly rock climbing, or mixed, alpine, etc., whatever? There's more than a few difficult routes here and plenty of good climbers. Where is it that you hail from where the climbers are so much better? Just curious.

I would judge Who Cares and Curt on an equal basis. I think they are both from Colorado.

I lived in Boulder for a few years and met many climbers convinced that Colorado was the only place good climbers lived and quick to be judgemental on other climbers and their style. In a just world they would both be stuck on a ledge together waiting out a week long storm.

This whole discussion started because two people misjudged the conditions and their experience. That being said I think everyone, no matter how smart or experienced, is capable of similar mistakes. Too bad they weren't more lucky.

Yeah I'm with W. Who gives a shit. I may get mildly competitive with friends but I am mainly in this for the fun, adventure and friendship. I find it hard to get excited about a guy who claims that all climbers in a given geographic area suck. I wonder if he has ever climbed in the rain...LOL Maybe we could find out what state he's from and our state and their state could have a rumble!! By the way my dad can beat up your dad Curt!! LOL