• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Wil_Carter

I Know You're Out There.

I don't know about "Newbie", but I've been a lurker for awhile.

I'm stuck out here on the east coast (Lancaster PA) until the spring when I finish college, and then the plan is to end up somewhere in the Cascades (or wherever the climbing is good).

This site has been a good source of climbing info (not to mention entertainment), etc so far, and has definetly made me want to get the hell out of the east, even more.

Red Dragon

I'm scared of Caveman. I fear if I ever meet him on the outside, he'll pick me up like a ragdoll and toss me around, the big lughead he is.

I'm also fearfull of climbing which is why I read all the trip reports out of my monthly Mountaineers magazine and modify them so I can post a climb I just "did" on this site. What I'm looking for is an internet-chick that digs my style.

I fear someone will find out what my identity really is.

I fear I am the only one to have a picture of Ronald Reagan smiling, framed in his house.

I fear I will not be accepted by all these hardcore climbers on this site. This one really chokes me up all day, makes me wanna cry.

But now that I've found you, Wil Carter, you're my diamond sparkling in the sunshine.

da bone,

good to see no harsh feelings about having your application rejected. we here at the trad klan association feel that it will give you a much needed benchmark to aim for, we are excitidly anticipating your next application.

Furthermore:

Remember what Woody Allen once said: "I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member"

Johnny,

It's a secret organization that is really run by Whillans (whoever he is).....

The strange thing about the Trad Klan is, when we take off our hoods, it turns out we're all black grin.gif

YUMMY, NEW FISH!

DRUL, YOU STILL HAVE THE RECIEPE YOU GOT FROM PRISON?

Cap't everyone knows its always the latent homosexuals who go around accusing others of being limp in the wrist. Just don't take Will's suggestion to "go hard or go home" too literally.

That wasn't me in Prison, I escaped in a home made glider 5 minutes after the gates closed. The prisoners must have been fooled by the lifelike dummy i left in my bed as a decoy. It sure worked on the guards.

Sorry Capt. and Eric, my cherry ain't bust yet.

DRU,

I DONT LIKE CHERRIES OR FAIRIES....I GOT ME A REAL PURDY GURLFRIEND....AND I WON'T SHARE.

CAVEMAN MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY....DAMN NEANDRATHALS

Funny how this thread has brought all the "newbies" out of the woodwork... oops I guess I'm one too grin.gif

ERIK WHATS WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS?? HAVE YOU TAKEN OVER JERRY SANCHEZ'S INSURANCE JOB????

Please submit all Trad-Klan applications to either Dru, Erik, or Pope (wherever the hell he is). DO NOT submit to Dwayner, he is just a poser.

All applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Spots are limited and standards are high, so please list all of your qualifications. Good Luck, and if at first you don't succeed, try, and try again.

Sincerely, The Bone