I Know You're Out There.

Wil_Carter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about "Newbie", but I've been a lurker for awhile.

I'm stuck out here on the east coast (Lancaster PA) until the spring when I finish college, and then the plan is to end up somewhere in the Cascades (or wherever the climbing is good).

This site has been a good source of climbing info (not to mention entertainment), etc so far, and has definetly made me want to get the hell out of the east, even more.

Red Dragon

I'm scared of Caveman. I fear if I ever meet him on the outside, he'll pick me up like a ragdoll and toss me around, the big lughead he is.

I'm also fearfull of climbing which is why I read all the trip reports out of my monthly Mountaineers magazine and modify them so I can post a climb I just "did" on this site. What I'm looking for is an internet-chick that digs my style.

I fear someone will find out what my identity really is.

I fear I am the only one to have a picture of Ronald Reagan smiling, framed in his house.

I fear I will not be accepted by all these hardcore climbers on this site. This one really chokes me up all day, makes me wanna cry.

But now that I've found you, Wil Carter, you're my diamond sparkling in the sunshine.

da bone,

good to see no harsh feelings about having your application rejected. we here at the trad klan association feel that it will give you a much needed benchmark to aim for, we are excitidly anticipating your next application.

That wasn't me in Prison, I escaped in a home made glider 5 minutes after the gates closed. The prisoners must have been fooled by the lifelike dummy i left in my bed as a decoy. It sure worked on the guards.

Sorry Capt. and Eric, my cherry ain't bust yet.

Please submit all Trad-Klan applications to either Dru, Erik, or Pope (wherever the hell he is). DO NOT submit to Dwayner, he is just a poser.

All applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Spots are limited and standards are high, so please list all of your qualifications. Good Luck, and if at first you don't succeed, try, and try again.

Sincerely, The Bone