WTB: Tech Friend, Camalot, C4, Alien, tricams...

Mirk's

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got some friend thanks but not enought...

I can give around 25$-30$ for each cam you have for sale, I will pay shipping. I want to double my rack. Most interested in Alien, Tech Friends, Rigid Friends, Zero, Camalot, C4, Tricams, Rock or DMM nuts, Rockcentrics Hex...

Thanks!

I've got a few little cams I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Trango 4 CUs, blue, green, and yellow alien size, and a couple of metolius TCUs, gray and purple.

I'll take $20 for each of the metolius, and $15 for the trangos. I've also got a green alien sized BD C3 that I'd sell for $30.

IMG_18861.jpg

Edited by boadman

I've got a few little cams I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Trango 4 CUs, blue, green, and yellow alien size, and a couple of metolius TCUs, gray and purple.

I'll take $20 for each of the metolius, and $15 for the trangos. I've also got a green alien sized BD C3 that I'd sell for $30.

IMG_18861.jpg

I prefer to buy cams without rust... Thanks!

Thanks for this, but remember that any buyer can retract from a sale at any time before payment! It's happened to me a lot of time that potential buyer did not take my gear and I never posted shit like that about the reputation of a member on a forum!

Edited by Mirk's