Snow Creek Wall

TimL

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all think you should get your fat ass up and drive over there to check conditions yourself! What's with all this "is there snow there?" bullshit? If you want to know fucking check it yourself!! [Mad]

I'll give you one hint though: your mom's patch is still pouring all down her legs. [laf]

Hey Projectwussy - Thanks for the amusement. Go kick your dog next time. Maybe you can show up at the base of the SCW and have a Mud Falcon swoop down on your head? [Eek!]

Goatboy - Thanks. Most times I would just check it out. This weekend my friend got a hall pass before his new baby arrives so I want to maximize climbing vs. fucking around time.

Thanks. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by projecthex:

We all think you should get your fat ass up and drive over there to check conditions yourself! What's with all this "is there snow there?" bullshit? If you want to know fucking check it yourself!!
[Mad]

I'll give you one hint though: your mom's patch is still pouring all down her legs.
[laf]

Out of line asshole. He does not speak for me or anyone I know.

as of last sunday outerspace was the place... dry, sunny, only one other party, well worth headin up to. everything else on the wall looked good too, the descent was snow free and dry. some dead fall on the way up after crossing sno creek, but otherwise a great place to spend the day. all three of got ticks too, so bring up your Hearts 24 hour collars and you'll be set. enjoy

Climbed Outerspace yesterday afternoon (for the 30th? time [big Grin] ). The trail is a mess; the rock is pristine. Watched peregrin falcons from library ledge. Soaring. Tucking. Diving. [Cool] Inspiring animals they are. They seemed to be most active in the neighborhood of Hyperspace.

bobbyperu's info is right on. Scored a red alien that someone had left on the 3rd pitch and cleaned off about 30 feet of rap sling arranged in imaginative clusterfucks. Oh yeah, ticks. [Eek!] Lots of ticks.

Mitchosaurus,

Sounds like fun. Ticks are my friends! [Eek!] I saw 4 of them Falcons last Saturday coming from Noon Time rock. Pretty amazing and loud. Looks like a successful nesting has occured there.

Perhaps if they are nesting on Snow Creek Wall then maybe the climbing area could get closed?