Carver Bridge Cliff - Carver Climbing Club

carverbouldering

If you have been a member in the past or you want to join the Carver Climbing Club, you must fill out a new waiver and take it to either Climb Max or the PRG so you can get a new membership card.

There are also updated rules about climbing at Carver, so please take the time to read and understand them. Thanks.

Carver Climbing Club

If you are looking for info about the bouldering at Carver, then please check out my blog Carver Bouldering Blog

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update carverbouldering.

Because I'm probably not the only person thinking this - how far back are they grandfathering peoples inital membership fee? For example I potentially filled out the form and threw down cash in the late 90's - can i still get a new membership card?

Thanks

Thanks for the update carverbouldering.

Because I'm probably not the only person thinking this - how far back are they grandfathering peoples inital membership fee? For example I potentially filled out the form and threw down cash in the late 90's - can i still get a new membership card?

Thanks

Well, I'm not in the system and I joined in '96. I even have an old CCC button to prove it. I found my girlfriend in the system though; she joined last year.

Chad

Is the "system" the little 3x5 card box with a 3x5 with your name address stapled to the half of the waiver confirming you've signed your life away or did they go digital at some point?

Does anyone still have a key to the gate for the top access past the JDean boulder?