my new throne

olyclimber

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to sure about Gerber being the best pressure flush, most all parts inside there tanks are made for them and others by Sloan, and Geber over time has some issues. When it comes to getting them to service there product. Briggs and American Standard are having some issues right now. American Std has been bought out and merged with Fiat and Crane, so there lines are going through some big changes. Kohler leads the industry in new designs and styles, along with customer service.

Designed to have a sitting height equal to that of a standard chair, the Cimarron Comfort Height two-piece toilet provides maximum comfort to users of all capabilities. This round-front model also features Class Five® flushing technology that delivers extraordinary bulk flushing power and offers an optional eco-friendly, 1.28-gallon flush setting that saves almost 2,000 gallons of water per year per fixture without loss of performance. Features a left-hand trip lever.

this thing is going to save the earth, save me a lot of time, and provide a comfortable study for me to read many volumes the sears catalog and national geographic.

A "trip lever"? Where the hell you gonna go with a shitter attached to your ass?

Designed to have a sitting height equal to that of a standard chair, the Cimarron Comfort Height two-piece toilet provides maximum comfort to users of all capabilities. This round-front model also features Class Five® flushing technology that delivers extraordinary bulk flushing power and offers an optional eco-friendly, 1.28-gallon flush setting that saves almost 2,000 gallons of water per year per fixture without loss of performance. Features a left-hand trip lever.

this thing is going to save the earth, save me a lot of time, and provide a comfortable study for me to read many volumes the sears catalog and national geographic.

A "trip lever"? Where the hell you gonna go with a shitter attached to your ass?

Wouldn't be more accurate to say that our asses have a shitter attached?

• 2 weeks later...