my new throne

olyclimber

Designed to have a sitting height equal to that of a standard chair, the Cimarron Comfort Height two-piece toilet provides maximum comfort to users of all capabilities. This round-front model also features Class Five® flushing technology that delivers extraordinary bulk flushing power and offers an optional eco-friendly, 1.28-gallon flush setting that saves almost 2,000 gallons of water per year per fixture without loss of performance. Features a left-hand trip lever.

this thing is going to save the earth, save me a lot of time, and provide a comfortable study for me to read many volumes the sears catalog and national geographic.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete any toilet installation with this Cachet round front plastic toilet seat. Its Quiet-Close functionality prevents the lid from slamming and increases hygiene and safety, while the Quick-Release functionality allows the seat to be removed easily from the toilet for convenient cleaning. Engineered to ensure a proper fit, this seat fits all one- and two-piece toilets, with subtle styling to complement a wide variety of designs.

DAY-UM!!!

http://www.gizmag.com/go/7514/

the Kohler C3 Toilet Seat is a ripper – retrofitting onto almost any toilet, the heated seat has three temperature settings, bidet functionality, a warm-air fan for partial drying, a lighted bowl that eliminates the need to turn on a light at night, a deodorizer that minimizes unpleasant odors, a Quiet-Close cover that prevents slamming and a remote control. Just like the seating/driving/heating in a luxury auto, you can have “personal settings” adjustable by a remote control.

Sure beats a BD C3!

I was working on a condo remodel with my step dad when I was fourteen, at the Ritz Carlton in Boston, when I first saw a bidet. I had no clue what it was, figured it was for washing your feet. I turned it on and it shot up and sprayed all over the unpainted ceiling like Old Faithful. I quietly slunk away...

http://www.youtube.com/user/toiletdude7

I'm a big toilet fan, have been one ever since I could remember. I'm not going to say all of my videos are perfect there may be a little no. 1 or toilet paper in the toilet, but NO no.2. I'll try to put a couple videos a week on here. Gerber is my favorite brand, the older AquaSaver with the front flush is the best. Then, any open rimmed toilet like Artesian, URC, Mancesa, Crane, Universal Rundle, Briggs, American Stanard. Finally, the Gerber Ultraflush is the best pressurized toilet out there.