May 15-16 Partner Wanted

Mountaindoc

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you located? I am in Portland and thinking about doing something on Hood, maybe Luthold's Couloir. I have not done that route before and I want to do something other than the south side which I always get roped into.

Let me know

I'm up in Blaine and would be very interested in doing some alpine rock, I wouldn't mind hiking into do something on Snow Creek wall or maybe something in Darrington if the weather is nice, Right now I on-sight solo up to 5.8 in Leavenworth, so I'd probably be fine leading 9's or 10's and could follow maybe a little harder, but would probably be safest to stick with 9ish or below, I have a rack/can lead on gear although I'm assuming this was implied since your looking for an alpine partner. I was planning on driving into Leavenworth this weekend anyways so maybe we could work something out.

I'm in Shoreline and I am also looking for someone to climb a route on The Illusion Wall of Squire Creek Wall that I put in last summer. I only have this Sat. I'm hoping to add a variation to pitches 6 & 7 that is mostly all crack. Interested? It should be in good shape this Saturday, but there will be some snow on the approach and most likely at the start of the route.