"Spill. Baby. Spill"

j_b

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call. We should put all the problems America's facing in a little pile and nuke it.

1 million tea-bag(er)s and a nuke in the gulf would make one awful big cup'o'tea - might be a littly salty though...

Good call. We should put all the problems America's facing in a little pile and nuke it.

1 million tea-bag(er)s and a nuke in the gulf would make one awful big cup'o'tea - might be a littly salty though...

Of course. This would be the trademark cleansing that all of you otherwise peace and freedom loving leftists are famous for, no? Bring it, baby! I can't fucking wait. :fahq:

Seems like you're the only one here slobbering over that kind of action, bucko...and you've been doing so for quite some time.

You might review your history of the Civil War if that's really what you think you're lusting for.

The rest of us will pass, thanks. Been there, done that. Don't need to do it a second time.

Seems like you're the only one here slobbering over that kind of action, bucko...and you've been doing so for quite some time.

You might review your history of the Civil War if that's really what you think you're lusting for.

The rest of us will pass, thanks. Been there, done that. Don't need to do it a second time.

Yes. When leftists talk about piling up and burning my fellow citizens, I tend to get upset.

Fairweather must be working under the assumption that "it's better to burn out than fade away". No matter, American conservatism is cratering at a pretty high rate of speed under the inevitable consequences of its own policies.

It won't be RUSH, apparently...

Rock Band Rush Orders Rand Paul to Stop Using Its Music

FoxNews

Kentucky Republican Senate nominee Rand Paul has been using songs from the rock band Rush to give his campaign message a musical kick -- unfortunately for him, Rush never signed off on that decision and wants the campaign to cut it out.

The Louisville Courier-Journal reports that Robert Farmer, an attorney for Rush, fired off a letter to Paul's campaign, accusing them of copyright infringement and warning them to stop using the music.

"This is not a political issue -- this is a copyright issue," Farmer told the Louisville Courier-Journal. "We would do this no matter who it is."

Paul, a Tea Party favorite who secured the Republican nomination in the May 18 primary, has used the Canadian rock band's songs, including "The Spirit of Radio" and "Tom Sawyer," in campaign videos and rallies, according to the newspaper.

Edited by prole

Yes. When leftists talk about piling up and burning my fellow citizens, I tend to get upset.

Your inability to differentiate between humor and reality seems to make for a lot of that in your case. What a waste of energy.

:lmao:

how is it you ain't riding the crest of this high n' glorious wave into public office?

of course my plan was ludicrious - how could we expect all those folks to hold their breathe until they'd gotten a full mile under the waves? :)

But, talking about running cyclists over with your SUV is kosher? :rolleyes:

Pffff, don't even TRY to take the moral highground and sound all indignant and shit. lolz :D

Edited by rob

But, talking about running cyclists over with your SUV is kosher? :rolleyes:

Pffff, don't even TRY to take the moral highground and sound all indignant and shit. lolz :D

Your inability to differentiate between humor and reality seems to make for a lot of that in your case.