"Spill. Baby. Spill"

j_b

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say they are now going to "redouble" their efforts. Which implies that they've already doubled their efforts, from half of what they could have been doing to what they are doing now, but that they aren't going to do more than they are now, only that they will "redouble".

When consumers recognize the inferior nature of this oil spill and begin choosing a superior one, BP will improve the quality of their oil spill in order to remain competitive with new one. It's a self regulating system.

He's so concerned that he's going on vacation next week--after he skips the whole Memorial Day laying of the wreath thing at Arlington. I hear he skipped the funeral for the 11 workers too--so he could campaign for Barbara Boxer. Hope and Change. Gotta love it.

Not

up

to

the

task.

He's so concerned that he's going on vacation next week--after he skips the whole Memorial Day laying of the wreath thing at Arlington. I hear he skipped the funeral for the 11 workers too--so he could campaign for Barbara Boxer. Hope and Change. Gotta love it.

Not

up

to

the

task.

That's change I can believe in! Good job B-HO!!!

I hear he skipped the funeral for the 11 workers too--so he could campaign for Barbara Boxer. Hope and Change. Gotta love it.

Refresh my memory - how many funerals did GWB attend in his 8 years? There were plenty of opportunities, post-Katrina, post-Iraq, post-Afghanistan, post-9/11. I don't recall a big White House presence at many - if any - of those many thousands of funerals, and I also don't recall you claiming that it somehow demonstrated your man in the Oval Office wasn't "up to the task".

Evidently something has changed...

Not

up

to

the

task.

Here you go- so what does the federal government have to do with a disaster created by a private company? Aren't you for self- regulation? So now

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

PIGFUCKER.

who cares what you think, people like you are yesterdays news- crawl into the hole you surfaced from.

This (along with financial meltdown) is GW deregulation child.

Bush spent 490 days on vacation at Crawford, and 487 at Camp David. That's like a third of his entire presidency on vacation.

Where was your "not up to the task" then, FW? When have i ever heard you criticize the right? Man up. Otherwise, you're just another "us-vs-them" partisan fool.

This is where I think Europe does it better. The President attends the funerals. The Prime Minister gets stuff done.

I hear he skipped the funeral for the 11 workers too--so he could campaign for Barbara Boxer. Hope and Change. Gotta love it.

Refresh my memory - how many funerals did GWB attend in his 8 years? There were plenty of opportunities, post-Katrina, post-Iraq, post-Afghanistan, post-9/11. I don't recall a big White House presence at many - if any - of those many thousands of funerals, and I also don't recall you claiming that it somehow demonstrated your man in the Oval Office wasn't "up to the task".

Evidently something has changed...

Gotta love the way that, without exception, all the usual libtard suspects here break out the 'yea-but-Bush'. They sound just like their messiah: B.H.O.

As was pointed out by the CBS Evening News on Friday: "By this time during the Katrina catastrophe, George W Bush had visited the Gulf Coast region at least 7 times. Obama has now visited twice."

"He walks into the Oval Office in the morning, Bush said, and asks Card: "What's in the newspapers worth worrying about? I glance at the headlines just to kind of (get) a flavor of what's moving," Bush said. "I rarely read the stories," he said."

A friend of a friend once said something profound: "When we had our kid, I stopped reading the paper."

In other words.. though that quote can be spun for comic relief, the fact is that he didn't have time to read the paper, just as Holder and Neapolitano do not have time to read Arizona's controversial new law.

Gotta love the way that, without exception, all the usual libtard suspects here break out the 'yea-but-Bush'. They sound just like their messiah: B.H.O.

As was pointed out by the CBS Evening News on Friday: "By this time during the Katrina catastrophe, George W Bush had visited the Gulf Coast region at least 7 times. Obama has now visited twice."

Strange that you quasi-defend BP in this disaster, but waste no time heaping blame on the *democratic* administration, while simultaneously avoiding a perfect opportunity to distance yourself from frmr Pres. Bush and so improve your own credibility. Party politics. So transparent. :tdown: Actually, I'm not sure I've ever heard you criticize frmr. Pres. Bush. Weird, isn't it?

So, let's see some trash-talking about BP, FW. Put your money where your mouth is. I'd also accept a critique of a prominent republican politician. Or, are there NONE worthy of critiquing? Only democrats, right? :rolleyes: