Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you got a Japanese and a Mexican Bro in Law, a gay brother, an Rfuck sister, a Christian mom, and a Catholic Sis in Law, you gotta be a bigot just to get a decent seat at the Thanksgiving table! It's eat or be eaten out there, beyotch!

I've been lookin' for a black chick so we can collect the whole set! Know any?

Ah yes, the age old "My best friend/family member is (insert race or ethnicity) so I can't be racist" schtick. I'm so thoroughly impressed. :rolleyes:

You really are a beacon of originality.

I just think it's strange you withhold indignation when Choada or TTK break out the N-word--or when Prole posts yet another anti-Semitic treatise. In fact, I can cite several examples of TTK disparaging Hispanics and their language in a far more egregious manner than the one you decry here. No big deal, but maybe people who live in glass houses should check the windows on the left side . . .

Its funny how they were tripping over themselves to call someone a racist. Maybe it was a bit premature since the picture I posted was in fact real and taken by a Phoenix police officer at a protest last week. It has been posted on a bunch of sites at this point but here of one of the original sites that carried it.

This thread is about the ridiculous nature of people's reactions to the AZ law and the picture fits in perfectly. But, again, look how the liberals here fell all over themselves trying to throw out the race card.

http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/05/pro-illegal-alien-violence-in-sf-santa-cruz-ignored-by-media/

Maybe TTK would like to apologize to me for calling me a racist. I won't hold my breath since I don't think he is capable of admitting when he's wrong.

Well Pat? How about that apology you owe me for accusing me of photoshopping the picture that happens to be real.

Man up and admit you're wrong.

That sign is a troll. Ironic that you can't fathom the possibility...

Its not, you need to try harder to dismiss it.

You're a much more capable buck passer, I expect better performance out of you. Your last post does not meet your full potential...try harder.

Edited by Nitrox

That sign is a troll. Ironic that you can't fathom the possibility...

Its not, you need to try harder to dismiss it.

Oh come on, that protest sign was obviously a troll / agent provocateur. It's so incredibly outlandish that it must be. The fact that you're so certain that it's true is why people are calling you a racist.

So its a plant now and not a photoshop job? Yeeeaaahhhhh, thaaaaat's it! Just can't be wrong, can ya?

To refresh your memory:

Come to think of it, you are dark skinned. May I see your birth certificate?

Hey Nitrox, lay some more of that racist prick photoshop action on us before you tuck into a nice afternoon of kicking the shit out of the dog!

So now that its obvious that its not my picture and it is in fact real, the story changes to the sign being a plant. I love it...

Edited by Nitrox

An immigrant looking type calling for cop murder during a demo for immigration reform, not very likely. it certainly would be the MO of hate-mongering racist far right to photoshop a photograph like that, then hoping it'd go viral on the internet thanks to tools like yourself, which'd make you an accomplice of xenophobic propaganda.

Hey, check out what passionate gun owners have to say about that photo: link

"Bitch looks pretty hot, and she speaks English or at least writes in English so I say we run a train on that hoe and stick it in her pooper. Woot. Every time she swallows we let one more Mex in at a time... "

So, if all brown people of unknown citizenship are cop killers looking for a free ride, then it only follows that all gun owners are violent rapists. Yep, sure enough, if that photo is sufficient to indict all them damned brown people, clearly this sort of sentiment is also a typical example.

In fact, I think we need a new law based on that precedent in Arizona. Look, 99.8% of all rapes are committed by men. So, if you want to stop rape in this country, the police need the authority to detain any male they think looks sketchy until a DNA test proves that they're not wanted for rape somewhere. Oh, they could be released if they have a new enhanced DNA linked drivers license that corresponds to the RFID chip implanted in their bodies, but we have to take serious measures to enforce the laws already on the books. I don't know anyone who's been shot by an illegal hispanic immigrant, but I know a number of women who've been raped, and probably know a lot more that I'm not aware of.

An immigrant looking type calling for cop murder during a demo for immigration reform, not very likely. it certainly would be the MO of hate-mongering racist far right to photoshop a photograph like that, then hoping it'd go viral on the internet thanks to tools like yourself, which'd make you an accomplice of xenophobic propaganda.

But you don't have any proof of that. You simply want it to be true.

Hey, check out what passionate gun owners have to say about that photo: link

"Bitch looks pretty hot, and she speaks English or at least writes in English so I say we run a train on that hoe and stick it in her pooper. Woot. Every time she swallows we let one more Mex in at a time... "

So, if all brown people of unknown citizenship are cop killers looking for a free ride, then it only follows that all gun owners are violent rapists. Yep, sure enough, if that photo is sufficient to indict all them damned brown people, clearly this sort of sentiment is also a typical example.

In fact, I think we need a new law based on that precedent in Arizona. Look, 99.8% of all rapes are committed by men. So, if you want to stop rape in this country, the police need the authority to detain any male they think looks sketchy until a DNA test proves that they're not wanted for rape somewhere. Oh, they could be released if they have a new enhanced DNA linked drivers license that corresponds to the RFID chip implanted in their bodies, but we have to take serious measures to enforce the laws already on the books. I don't know anyone who's been shot by an illegal hispanic immigrant, but I know a number of women who've been raped, and probably know a lot more that I'm not aware of.

So in other words you tried to verify the picture was fake and the best you could come up with was some low brow discussion elsewhere. Good job, Super-Sleuth.

I just think it's strange you withhold indignation when Choada or TTK break out the N-word--or when Prole posts yet another anti-Semitic treatise.

I think most of that has slipped my notice, but its been pointed out to me lately by another that I've been lax in castigating racist pricks of all stripes. I'm none too fond of any white boy use of that term, I don't think it's hip or charming in the least. I also don't think too much of people who say "gay" when they mean "stupid." Hell, I'm not even all that fond of myself when I call someone a racist prick, but that doesn't necessarily make me incorrect.

Pretty much covers it. Nitrox, just another Scott Baio wannabe.

Nitrox, you're calling the Florida Firearms Network "lowbrow"?? Talk about your danger sports...

I didn't find much to confirm that photo was real either, aside from a few folks like yourself who readily accept the veracity because it confirms their preconceptions.

Pretty much covers it. Nitrox, just another Scott Baio wannabe.

Prole, if you're going label me at least do it right...Scott Baio's wife was the one who went on the anti-lesbian rant. Don't forget redneck or inbred, those are great accents to racist.

But you don't have any proof of that. You simply want it to be true.

I don't need proof (of which you have offered none) because I know which is much more probable.

Nitrox, you're calling the Florida Firearms Network "lowbrow"?? Talk about your danger sports...

I didn't find much to confirm that photo was real either, aside from a few folks like yourself who readily accept the veracity because it confirms their preconceptions.

But yet you still don't know. You're not reluctant to throw the race card, you're eager. As it applies to immigration, you (and people like you) are desperate to make the issue about race. You're the real problem with this country, we can't have open and honest discussion because your hypersensitivity triggers sandy vagina syndrome.

Oh teh noes, someone said something that hurts mah wittle feelers!

Just shut the fuck up...but your won't, you'll just keep running you yap expecting someone else to take action on your behalf (just like TTK and J_B).

Thanks for taking a moment to confirm my assessment of you :wave:

Its sort of funny that you're so desperate to claim that immigration issues aren't about race. You must have learned your history in Texas.

The very first race related post in this thread was made by...wait for it...wait for it...YOU.

and here it is:

wtf is even produced in az other than cranky conservatives? i've been boycotting them already...

and injins :wave:

You're a racist prick.

And look at that, you slinging "racist" around like you always do. Race is your red badge of courage, just admit it.

I think that the mods should figure out a way to block users posts when they are quoted by others, so I don't have to read the worthless spew of some of the dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers that vent the degenerated backwards racist verbal flux they pass off as thoughtfulness. Or ban them democratically. Put it up to a vote. Like passing legislation in Arizona.

FairWorthless and Nitrox: Your "opinions" are an intellectual cancer. It's people like you that are making our country look like shit to the rest of the world. You're as enlightened as a pile of cold dog shit. Fuck off.

I don't need proof (of which you have offered none) because I know which is much more probable.

This is why commies like j_b typically dispense with inconveniences such as jury trials when they come to power--and why it's important to make sure they never do.

I think that the mods should figure out a way to block users posts when they are quoted by others, so I don't have to read the worthless spew of some of the dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers that vent the degenerated backwards racist verbal flux they pass off as thoughtfulness. Or ban them democratically. Put it up to a vote. Like passing legislation in Arizona.

FairWorthless and Nitrox: Your "opinions" are an intellectual cancer. It's people like you that are making our country look like shit to the rest of the world. You're as enlightened as a pile of cold dog shit. Fuck off.

You are one angry little fuck. You should talk to a professional. Seriously.