Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

Your suggestion is preferable to the AZ law. Unfortunately, liberals in the halls of government seem more intent on rewarding those here illegally with free medical care, in-state college tuition, a nod, and a wink. Sad that you and others (Off White, even!) can't form a cogent counter-argument, and seem content to throw out accusations of racism without thought for the damage you do to real debate about a real problem.

I posted a very cogent argument against the AZ law. Let's hear your attempt at a rebuttal, small fry.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that you and others (Off White, even!) can't form a cogent counter-argument

Sorry pal, but me, I have a job. I'll write an epistle for the clueless and unconvincible when I get a moment, but if Nitrox can't see the inherent racism in the content of the faked photo he posted, the fictional narrative which suggests that Hispanics, both citizens and illegal immigrants alike, feel entitled to a free ride for everything they want, then I don't know how any essay I could write would free him from his poor white middle class oppressed guy identity.

Your suggestion is preferable to the AZ law. Unfortunately, liberals in the halls of government seem more intent on rewarding those here illegally with free medical care, in-state college tuition, a nod, and a wink. Sad that you and others (Off White, even!) can't form a cogent counter-argument, and seem content to throw out accusations of racism without thought for the damage you do to real debate about a real problem.

Now this is great satire.

You dudes hate America

Yeah, we hate it so much we want to secure the borders and encourage legal immigration. Maybe even reduce a little crime in the US caused by Illegal aliens in the process. Gosh, can you believe all the hate?

:rolleyes:

if you wanted to encourage legal immigration then you'd be in favor of punishing the people who hire illegal immigrants. significant fines plus a threat of jail time for hiring undocumented laborers would cause the labor market for illegals to dry up.

of course you racist fucks can't accept this solution because it would mean sending white people to jail rather than brown people.

You really are full of stupid assumptions. I support the current federal laws which encompass the employer issue. The problem is that the last five administrations have ignored illegal immigration (Regan did the amnesty thing and look how that worked out) and now its a boiling point. I don't agree with the AZ law but what else is there, the federal government won't act.

You dudes hate America

Yeah, we hate it so much we want to secure the borders and encourage legal immigration. Maybe even reduce a little crime in the US caused by Illegal aliens in the process. Gosh, can you believe all the hate?

:rolleyes:

Nah. It's not about wanting immigration reform or any of the other bullshit you're attempting to foist on us here. The 'hispanic cop killer's' photo speaks far louder about who you really are. Nobody else on this site would post anything even remotely like that.

Look, if you hate hispanics or whatever, fine. Revel in your ignorance and personality disorder. Don't post that shit here. It doesn't wash. There are over a thousand white supremacy websites that'll cheer you on. Go for it.

If I were you, I'd do some damage control pull that photo and issue a general apology to the hispanics here as well as the rest of us for it.

How about you apologize for this: http://ktar.com/index.php?nid=6&sid=1289944

Actually it is about illegal immigration, you just want to make it about something else. The picture was real by the way.

and you are really just full of crap. if the federal government won't act then a local law that relies on racial profiling is the only option left and posting stupid racist photos on the internet is the only contribution you can come up with to help solve the problem?

whether i'm stupid is a moot point, but there's no need to debate whether you are a racist: there's more than enough evidence in this thread to support that contention.

and you are really just full of crap. if the federal government won't act then a local law that relies on racial profiling is the only option left and posting stupid racist photos on the internet is the only contribution you can come up with to help solve the problem?

whether i'm stupid is a moot point, but there's no need to debate whether you are a racist: there's more than enough evidence in this thread to support that contention.

I don't think the AZ law was the last option, I think it was state posturing. I don't think it stands up to constitutional scrutiny.

You avoided the question, what makes me a racist?

One thing I've observed is that you have a definite lack of name calling abilities. I believe, from viewing the others on this thread and elsewhere, that as soon as you can't make a good point (one that your opponent agrees too or even makes sense) then you are suppose to slander and name call like a little 2nd grade bitch.

You have some big time failings there, and did ya notice I avoided the question again?

You're welcome there

Bill

One thing I've observed is that you have a definite lack of name calling abilities. I believe, from viewing the others on this thread and elsewhere, that as soon as you can't make a good point (one that your opponent agrees too or even makes sense) then you are suppose to slander and name call like a little 2nd grade bitch.

You have some big time failings there, and did ya notice I avoided the question again?

You're welcome there

Bill

Mea Culpa! I'm new, I have aspirations but it takes time to grow into big shoes.

I find it refreshing, and it's a reminder that those who stoop to name calling don't have much of an argument to have to do that.

So thanks for that reminder: I don't think you're a racist prick either, but you are stubborn. Probably be a good wall climber.

opps, that's an insult in some circles.

Edited by billcoe

nitrox, you are just a shit-for-brains troll and i've lost interest in talking to you. you want to be a racist and be taken seriously, too, and that just isn't going to happen. as far as i can tell, you are just a garden-variety redneck dipshit.

I find it refreshing, and it's a reminder that those who stoop to name calling don't have much of an argument to have to do that.

So thanks for that reminder: I don't think you're a racist prick either, but you are stubborn. Probably be a good wall climber for a fucking fuck.

opps, that's an insult in some circles.

Fixed it for you. I got your back, Bill. :laf:

nitrox, you are just a shit-for-brains troll and i've lost interest in talking to you. you want to be a racist and be taken seriously, too, and that just isn't going to happen. as far as i can tell, you are just a garden-variety redneck dipshit.

Still no specifics? Boooooooring.

i'm not going to discuss the subject with you. off white called you a racist prick troll and he hit the nail on the head. you are a racist prick troll who gets his rocks off going around and around in circles and i'm not interested in playing your game with you. you are a racist prick troll. see if you can change my mind.