What really hit on 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The aftermath of 9/11 wasn't a war on terror.. It was a war on perceptions. Willfull ignorance and fear was sprayed throught mentalities with subtile media control. Even now, the USA still strugles to justify it's precipitated and mislead actions...

The aftermath of 9/11 is a failiure, the last decade was a total deception.

If you still think everything has been awnsered about 9/11, then you're just hiding from that inevitable deception."

"The aftermath of 9/11 wasn't a war on terror.. It was a war on perceptions. Willfull ignorance and fear was sprayed throught mentalities with subtile media control. Even now, the USA still strugles to justify it's precipitated and mislead actions...

If you still think everything has been awnsered about 9/11, then you're just hiding from that inevitable deception."

bale-kermit.gif

So, if a second airplane didn't really hit the WTC then please explain what happened to the missing flight full of people?

Or, are they being held captive at Area 51?

I couldn't even watch that whole clip. "Bukkakked with stupid" pretty much sums it up.

i'm thinking that you should stick to smith link ups dude :rolleyes:

i'm thinking that you should stick to smith link ups dude :rolleyes:

I did not write that. I just agree with it.