Wire Bliss relaunch

billcoe

Get in line bitches.

Flyer75.jpg

"1995 prices that we are doing for the launch. We are about 10 dollars cheaper than Metolius which is the closest competitor. You are already a fan I am sure and you will be getting the same great Wired Bliss cams from before. Made in the USA, high quality, no compromises. The website had a short set back but should be up soon. Our shopping cart will be done through PayPal. We can take your order with straight PayPal at wiredbliss@usa.com. This will give you the option of payment types and the security and confidence of a great money processing company."

Just call the phone number for now, suppose to open @ May 1st, it's a work in progress, this stuff is a lot of work, so be patient with them.

http://www.wiredblissusa.com/

"Wired Bliss is still in Flagstaff, Arizona as it has been from the beginning.

Wired Bliss is committed to local suppliers and Made in the USA.

Wired Bliss is returning with the same high quality Original TCUs and Quad cams.

Wired Bliss will remain a small company directly connected to the climbing community offing the best TCUs without gimmicks.

The Original TCU

Smooth as Butter

Quality

Made in the USA

Carbon Neutral"

oh, and this of course:

"William, thank you for being the first customer of the Wired Bliss return." LOL!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Gene. The WB are the 6061-T6 softer alum material (bet I screwed that up) that aliens are made of. Everyone else uses the harder alum. They also have a gentle cam angle like the Metolius, meaning that they stick like hell.

The downside? Don't last as long and less range. Life is about trade offs.

Too bad they are located in AZ... :(

...you don't have to drive down there Josh K, they will ship.

I think that's a long story Fender, one probably left to Steve Byrn and Doug Phillips to tell. However, a quick note to say that in an unusually shocking move: Wired Bliss got their web site up and running apparently flawlessly the very day they said that they would.

Click it:

http://www.shop.wiredblissusa.com/

Now, for a bit of additional shocking news for those who have read this far, I heard (and saw the cam dude bought) that Climb Max in PDX had #5 Camp Air cams -that's the 5 incher, for $31 or 32 dollars? That is a crazy price for a respectable cam, and would extend your Wired Bliss set up (that goes to #4) into offset crack range for a mere pittance.

Wired Bliss up and running indeed.

Thanks for putting out the word, Bill.

Wired Bliss cams are back.

www.WiredBlissUSA.com

You can now enjoy The Original TCUs again.

Same Smooth action and high quality cams Made in the USA.!!!

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

should I get a set of these or a set of mastercams? help me!!!
A set of both... The Mastercams are single stem, like aliens. The Wired Bliss are essentially the same as Metolious quad cams (although I'm sure I'll be corrected on the specific differences soon enough). Seems both have their place for different placements. If I was only getting one set, I'd go for the Mastercams, but that is just me. I like BD Camalots for my "standard" cams, although the Metolious are really nice too.