• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kamatz

seattle climbing families

myself, wife and 6 yr old daughter are looking for some familes to climb with this summer in the leavenworth, mazama, index etc areas. we have been climbing for 15 years and have plenty of gear and knowledge.

pm if interested in getting the kids together.

josh

Hi! I like to get out with other climbing families. My 10-year-old daughter isn't always interested in rock climbing, but she likes to hang out with other kids on the crags and at camp, and she's good with smaller kids. Banks Lake last weekend, Castle Rock yesterday.

Frith

206-498-8128

Hey Frith...shoot me a pm...Josh never responded back, so whatever, but we climb a ton!!! I have a ten y.o., an 8 y.o. and a 4 y.o....

Looking for some other climbing parents who might in in a similar situation. My wife and I have a 14 month old daughter. She's a ton of fun, although not quite ready to start leading trad yet. I've climbed for 15 yrs, although not too much in the last year. My wife and I miss the climbing trips to Exit 32/38, Vantage, Leavenworth, but were thinking that if we can find another family or someone(s) who might be interested in learning in exchange for spending some time here and there with our daughter at the base of a cliff - we could maybe figure out a way to get on the rock again. Shoot me a PM if you have kids or have some other idea and want to try to work something out.

Justin