• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
snugtop

Poll for the guys...

What is more attractive on a woman?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What is more attractive on a woman?

its quite basic, we all like to take it in the rear most of the time ...

WOW, you really gave up all the firsts to Marc eh...

its quite basic, I like to take it in the rear most of the time ...

My bad, by 'We' I meant just you jesse.

I think there is a guy in the partners Forum that you should PM :hcluv::battlecage:

its quite basic, I like to take it in the rear most of the time ...

I think there is a guy in the partners Forum that you should PM :hcluv::battlecage:

i thought the ability to take it in the rear was what you looked for in a teenager?

Too bad for Marc, oh well you cant expect a guy to find the perfect girl first time around.

Maybe once you turn 19?

:ass:

My, my, my... how did this thread degrade so quickly?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yes, indeed, how could a thread like this ever degrade into 3rd grade boner jokes? I mean, it started out talking about boobs and ass, where is it gonna go from there?

:lmao: Yes, of course. WTF was I thinking???

I thought it held up pretty good, even after Dru's severed head, until Bill posted the link to realdoll. That caused a serious dip in the flight plan. Then it took a nosedive when tamara clued us in on her taking it up the ass from marc. OW tried to save it by warning tamara off, but the thread was augering in by then.

BTW, I voted for "nice butt" three days ago and have been lurking ever since, just checking the vote count...

ME: "Everyone thought she was a troll, but she's a knockout!"

Another cc'er: " Yeah, but have you seen her ass, yet?" in a skeptical 'let's-not-jump-to-rash-conclusions' tone of voice.

Quote by a cc'er years ago, when another cc'er, who everyone thought was a dude trolling as a chick, showed up at pub club.

Edited by E-rock

Another cc'er: " Yeah, but have you seen her ass, yet?" in a skeptical 'let's-not-jump-to-rash-conclusions' tone of voice.

Quote by a cc'er years ago, when another cc'er, who everyone thought was a dude trolling as a chick, showed up at pub club.

And you guys wonder why not many chicks post on this site.

Thank you for walking into the minefield first, my good man. :whew:

Admit it, you are talking about Archie!

HI I FOUND UR WEBSITE HERE

http://wepump.in/sfw/funnelgirl.wmv

I'M GUESSING THIS WOULD BE NSFW, WORD OF WARNING FOR THE CLUELESS AND UNSUSPECTING -ow

awwwwwww... WHY THE FUCK DID I CLICK ON THAT??????? THATS FUCKED UP........ awwww... SHIT.. IM FUCKING SCARRED FOR LIFE :sick:

At least i clued in after the first 10 seconds and shut it off....