Poll for the guys...

snugtop

What is more attractive on a woman?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What is more attractive on a woman?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: Yes, of course. WTF was I thinking???

I thought it held up pretty good, even after Dru's severed head, until Bill posted the link to realdoll. That caused a serious dip in the flight plan. Then it took a nosedive when tamara clued us in on her taking it up the ass from marc. OW tried to save it by warning tamara off, but the thread was augering in by then.

BTW, I voted for "nice butt" three days ago and have been lurking ever since, just checking the vote count...

ME: "Everyone thought she was a troll, but she's a knockout!"

Another cc'er: " Yeah, but have you seen her ass, yet?" in a skeptical 'let's-not-jump-to-rash-conclusions' tone of voice.

Quote by a cc'er years ago, when another cc'er, who everyone thought was a dude trolling as a chick, showed up at pub club.

Edited by E-rock

Another cc'er: " Yeah, but have you seen her ass, yet?" in a skeptical 'let's-not-jump-to-rash-conclusions' tone of voice.

Quote by a cc'er years ago, when another cc'er, who everyone thought was a dude trolling as a chick, showed up at pub club.

And you guys wonder why not many chicks post on this site.

Admit it, you are talking about Archie!

HI I FOUND UR WEBSITE HERE

http://wepump.in/sfw/funnelgirl.wmv

I'M GUESSING THIS WOULD BE NSFW, WORD OF WARNING FOR THE CLUELESS AND UNSUSPECTING -ow

awwwwwww... WHY THE FUCK DID I CLICK ON THAT??????? THATS FUCKED UP........ awwww... SHIT.. IM FUCKING SCARRED FOR LIFE :sick:

At least i clued in after the first 10 seconds and shut it off....