Bellingham Climbers - Pub Club Meet and Greet

Pilchuck71

Was thinking of a pub club meet and greet for any climbing folks interested in having a brew and meeting other local climbers looking to get out.

Met a few people last month during the inception of a contact list and would like to grow the community.

Wednesday 4/28 - Green Frog (or other venue based on input) around 6:00pm

What do you say folks?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Dan, just saw this.

Things are great! Love the area, but haven't had much chance to do anything. Moved here in the fall; did lots of time back and forth between PDX and here while the house was on the market. Sold in December, and we closed on our new house in March after much looking around. Spent the last month digesting all our stuff and getting resettled/organized. Hope to get back into the 'pine this month.

Mainly been doing lots of trail running, and mountain biking on my days off. Made me think of you, since the trail running here seems to be pretty good. I'll send you an email soon.

Sorry to thread hijack; anyone else coming down? Tyson, if you're still going to be there I'll bring down those boots for you to try out (both pair).

I am not going to make this one gentlemen.

Pretty shabby for the guy that proposed it, but I have had some things come up that require my attention.

Have fun and hopefully I will see some of you soon.

Jimbo - next week may work for me so if you put out a when and where at the beginning of the week I will hopefully make it.

Cheers y'all!

Tyson

If y'all make this a weekly event I'd love to come meet some folks and swill some suds. Can't make it this week, but almost any other week would be great!

Cheers

Jimbo

I'm a fairly regular attender of the Green Frog on Tuesdays, when the pints are $3. Why not just make that the usual climbers hang-out?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...