Looking to ride share into the Waddington Range

ScottPick

Yo all.

For the 3rd time I want to take the long relaxing drive up to the Chilcotin and hitch a ride with Mike King into the Waddington Range this summer for about a week of mountain fun. Want to go (as usual) last week of July or first week of August...get that freebie vacation day on BC Day..plus the weather is usually pretty reliable then. Have room in the heli for 3 (myself + 2 more) with lots of room to bring all your kit, toys and mungo food. My destination is a bit flexible but I am really hoping to hit Nabob Pass which is right above the Tiedemann Glacier at about 5,500'. Other possible desinations include Bifrost Pass, Sunny Knob, etc. The more you are willing to pay, the more say you have. If you are a dirt-bag climber who can barely rub 2 nickels together, first I will have to sell one of your kids and second you will go where I bloody well want to go! No seriosuly, all is negotiable. realistically you'd have to budget at least $500 per person for the round trip heli ride. If you are willing to be a camp slave and also pose for my camera like joe climber, we can cut a deal. But you'd better be good looking and have a nice set of patagucci. Anyways, best way to reach me as I might forget to check back here: scottpick@shaw.ca

Edited by ScottPick

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic