Thin Fingers Rating!

Thin Fingers Rating  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Thin Fingers Rating

What happens it you link both pitches 1 and 2........do you get an extra 8D

I don't think it makes a difference...but what if you link the first part of Iron Horse with the last half or technical crux of Sag? To me it feels like you could bump the grade up a bit, but then you have a couple really good rests.

Grades will always be disputed. I think there is only two grades, send or flail...all the rest is,,,gym climbing!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not cool posting about NR. you have to go though private property to get there, less this has changed in the last few yrs. dont fuck it up for everyone else.

yeah, unless you're part of the gang, mums the word...

whatever, whirlwind...:rolleyes:

Rudy -

Last week I was talking to someone about access issues at another off cc.com (for the most part crag) Crag's on public property but access isn't. Landowner is kind of unhappy withthe large increase in people parking and crossing his land. I can onl yimagine the scene if there were TRs every week on cc.com. Keeping things off cc.com is sometimes not always being an asshole it can often be the polite thing to do.