• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

Dogs at crags?

I always feel better when I flash something, but dogging is not without entertainment value, like practicing you dance steps move by move.

the morning after i first spent a night on a portaledge i had to against all natural impulses NOT bash a dog's head in w/ said 'ledge as it blocked the only exit of the crag, snarling n' barking, ball-height'n' w/ bated breath - fuck knows where its owner was, or even if it was so honored as to have an ownder? do dingoes count in this here scientific poll? :)

It doesn't matter where they are IMHO

Well behaved dogs and owners :tup:

Badly behaved dogs and owners :tdown: owners need a beating!

Absolutely on the money.

Mine are always well behaved and under control, I expect the same from other owners or I give a some grief.

The same also applies to children, although children can be eaten as a last resort.

I highly recommend trying dog. Been living in China about a year now, and have to say. They're tasty little bastards. It's even more gratifying eating the hound after having been chased by a large Tibetan mastiff while jogging.

Absolutely on the money.

Mine are always well behaved and under control, I expect the same from other owners or I give a some grief.

The same also applies to children, although children can be eaten as a last resort.

That may be true. But all owners think *their* dog is always well behaved and under control.