Rating/Name of route on boulder near GNS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothing "definitive" about a guide... :rolleyes:

But it's definitive when you say the guide is wrong?

my bad...you are right...every guidebook is always right on everything...its not a guide, its a MANUAL and its printed in BLACK AND WHITE...

I'm telling you my opinion of what that route should be graded and most people that climb that route agree with me...

feel free to continue to rate it how you feel appropriate and i will continue to laugh at you...

Thin Fingers is a real joy to climb, although it does climb like a 2x mellow 5.10 pitches separated by a short boulder problem. Compared to other .11s up there it feels fairly mellow.

no...its solid 5.11...the *guidebook* says SO!

I really don't care if you laugh at me or not. I could really care less. A guide is based on the consensus of a portion of the climbing community. Now in this particular case I think you're right about thin fingers I was just trying to make the point that the original guidebook had a 10d/11a grade on thin fingers.

my bad...you are right...every guidebook is always right on everything...its not a guide, its a MANUAL and its printed in BLACK AND WHITE...

Somes is in color nowadayz!

PS. The 50' handcrack on HOC is 10a. Compare it to any of the other 10a handcracks close by.

summit,

newsflash: the internet records all of your annoying gadfly tactics for the whole world to see for all eternity. Avatar anonymity is a sham as anyone with half a brain will eventually connect you to you. Try sharing some positive energy here and you may find partners and friends. Or you can just keep digging your hole deeper and end up a grouchy old geezer who hates bolts.

Golden rule...

cheers,

Radrigo

Since summit hasn't discovered the "spray" forum yet (literally, check his post history!), I'll take this moment to re-direct your attention to an excellent video and a fun game to try and guess who it's about.

And since you are adept at spraying encyclopedic volumes, you might want to spend some more time there in the future and spare the informative side of this website from being drowned in nonsense.