BREAKING: FIREBALL END OF DAYS

olyclimber

ALPINFOX HAS ALERTED ME TO A FIREBALL SIGNALING THE END OF DAYS. HERE IS WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING:

I am a member of the Tea Party and I think God is using this fireball to punish the Midwest for being too liberal.

Its that dang OBAMA care! He had them there aliens send us a warning shot accross the bow of Americas so we better get rid of that socialmarxistcomunistical tyranicality we have in the gubnant!

Money is about to be obsolete, hence the "WE BUY GOLD" signs u see going up every .5 miles its bigger than just a hedge against inflation. Get your precious metals up people because clearly someone knows what's on the near horizon and they are trying to take our's lol. I'm laughing because so many people are unaware humanity is going to hit a brick wall come 2012 and all of these natural disasters you see taking place across different parts of the world are no coincidence. The earth is heating up ( solar flares anyone) and this is cyclical and not completely due to the hands of mankind. The climax to all this will be 2012. This paradigm as we know it is on the verge of ending...end of the world.... no.....but rest assured the world population will be nowhere near what it was come 2013.

MORE TO FOLLOW!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the most shocking revelation in her Q&A session came when she suggested failed states might weaponize volcano's: "What if Ahmadinejad obtains one of these monsters? That could be a serious threat, one which Obama has said nothing about.".

While knowledgeable experts and geologist laughed at the claims made by the former Governor, an unnamed source at the American Enterprise institute stated: "Several African nations have been connected to sales of weapons grade magma to both Iran and North Korea." He then added: "It's a real threat. If they manage to get a volcano, and then a fitting wind towards the West, we might all end up stuck on beaches coming summer, unable to return from our vacation destinations."

We've got 5 volcanoes. We could take out the Midwest and East Coast. :lmao: