Ropegun Hookers

Cobra

Several years ago while climbing at Smith Rocks fulltime I encountered a subculture at the crag I began calling "Rope Gun Hookers". There we're a couple of girls who would attach themselves to the most prominent leader at the crag and second all the climbs they could get themselves dragged up. Once that ropegun ran out of steam they would move on to the next victim leaving the other guy feeling lousy. This happened to my friend, and yes, the girl and he we're supposed to be "together".

After he "blew his wad" whipping off Chain Reaction she dumped him 2 days later claiming that they were not right for one another. 4 days later she was with another guy who was just breaking into low .13's. Guess my boy couldn't pull down good enough. Besides this girl there were several others around doing roughly the same thing. Now my other buddy is getting whipped on this hooker who I suspect who is wanting nothing more than a free ride.

I see alot of girls at the crag, and hear alot of them spray about this climb or that climb they "did". When I know damn good and well that their boyfriend led the entire climb with them along for aesthetics. That's bullshit ladies. So if you're one of those go buy a goddamed rack and start leading something on your own. Sure I've rope gunned for my girlfriends too, but at least they don't act like they are some fucking rock goddesses or something. And they could lead 5.11 on gear so it's not like I was doing them a favor or anything.

Sorry to all women who lead their own climbs. To the guys who make their girlfriends lead all the climbs: Good work guys! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Cobra (edited 08-07-2001).]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care whats the bitches be doing as long as they looking fine. As in, whatz another name for pirate treasure? Booty! Sho' they be hoes, but then I'm a pimp daddy. And it be part of the natural way that I gets the quim when I'm rooster crowing, then another pimp gets hiz with a cock strut. Some sayz that I otta busta cap in a bitches ass for that kina shit, but omelette it slide cuz the hoes is capricious (ooh, that's all polysyllabic and shit).