DMM 3CU's for sale

King Beatard

I have an almost unused set of 6 DMM 3CU's for sale or that I'd like to trade for a set of Black Diamond C3's. The 3CU's have been placed and played with but are essentially new. Light scratches on some of the lobes. Spectra extendo slings, very nicely anodized, full strength cam stops, lots of overlap between the sizes, and the largest size of TCU available (they call the red a 1 3/4"; I'd say that's a passively placed size assesment and a properly cammed red would fit up to about a 1 1/2"crack. Still a nice big TCU).

IMG_01153.JPG

Edited by King Beatard

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the BC C3s. I'll trade my green alien sized one for the equivalent size. It's definitely a little more used than the ones you've got.

Oh, and I've got some trango small cams with the opposed lobes I'd trade too. They're even worse than the C3. I'll trade two trangos for one DMM.

Edited by boadman

I hate the BC C3s. I'll trade my green alien sized one for the equivalent size. It's definitely a little more used than the ones you've got.

Oh, and I've got some trango small cams with the opposed lobes I'd trade too. They're even worse than the C3. I'll trade two trangos for one DMM

LOL! Good stuff.

BTW, No answer yet as the bastard has been out climbing ...if you can imagine, anyway - I'll see Adam tomorrow and tell him to WAKE the F*up and log on. :grin: Might be late tomorrow.

Bill, thanks for the fun day climbing (and thanks to Jeff and Jim as well). A first ascent with good company and good climbing in good weather - life is sweet.

Boadman, I'm not interested in Trango's splitter cams as they seem pretty universally disliked and although 2fer1 is enticing I'll side with general consensus on that one.

As for a green alien sized 3CU, the sizing is slightly different with the alien being between the purple and the green DMM cams. I might be willing to go that route but what I was really looking for was the clean sweep trade without the hassle of piecing together a set from multiple sources (ie: lazy). That said I'd be willing to trade the purple 3CU from the bottom of the set leaving a fighting chance at swapping set for set with someone. Post a pic of your c3?

Finian, $200 but I'd rather trade if I can