BLT climbing club?

QITNL

I saw this flyer at our local gym, it was something about a BLT climbing club. Have you guys ever come across such a thing?

It might have said LBLT, I'm not sure - maybe they like extra lettuce. But I climb with this vegan guy sometimes and he doesn't eat bacon. So we could trade, I could have a BBLT and he could have an LLLT, that would work for both of us. Yum, extra bacon.

Personally, I think a BLT climbing club would be real cool. Climb a route, eat a BLT, another climb, another sandwich. If they had some coffee, that would be perfect.

I guess that's how a BLT climbing club would work, right? Just checking since the concept is new to me, maybe you guys have heard of this before or have some experience?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a bad idea. They could install some of those bacon dispensers next to the anchors.

pressbuttonreceivebacon.jpg

Otherwise I'll just to stick to climbing with vegans. I think some of these LBLT climbers are vegetarians. I'll trade them all the L and T they want and they can give me all their B, mmm, bacon.