infinite bliss and its bolts

jeepnphreak

OK so after a quick search I did not find what I was after.

Given the polyticks and such of infinite bliss, I heard a rumor that infinite bliss's bolts could get chopped... Is there any truth to this rumor?

I was at some point this summer try make it to WA to climb it, the route looks really good kind of a mix alpine ish and rockclimbing.

And please if you have strong feelings/opinions about what shold come of infinite bliss ect, dont chime in Iam just trying get bit of bata on the protection, thats all.

Thanks Jeff.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You misinterpret the situation out there. Beacon has no king, only a Mayor and I'm simply a janitor / maintenance man. But hell, that's the spirit! And many happy go fuck yourselfs in return.

i thought we were living in an autonomous collective? :)

I am just trying get bit of beta on the protection, thats all.

No need, it's bolted.

JH...its a mixed route.

M-grade for Infinite Bliss? Do you recommend leashless tools and fruit boots or will alpine gear be sufficient?

the bolts are there man. go climb it. get route beta, not gear beta... i say that only because there are a coupla pitches that could leave ya guessin. the route is fun, unique and has gorgeous views. fuck the politics and just go have fun on a great rt.

I am just trying get bit of beta on the protection, thats all.

No need, it's bolted.

Unless someone chops it before he makes it out here.

Yes this is what I was getting at. Will the bolt possibly get choped be for I get out there. It would suck if I showed up with a bunch of quick draws after the matter when I would then need a rack. However Iam not sure if IB can be protected with a rack or not. Its not that I cant find another routes to climb, but would be nice to say "yes I have climbed IB"

AND no this is not a troll. I am sorry if this seamed troll like but I was serious about my question.

Edited by jeepnphreak